JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
anybody have experiences particularly regarding accuracy with this barrel. If so, what results are you getting and at what distances with what ammo.

Tactical Solutions Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920" Diameter 1 in 16" Twist 16-1/2"

Thanks,
D

I have one, & I love it.

The rifle I have it on is a nice light "hunting" rifle.

If you are building a "hunting" rifle, I highly recommend this barrel.

If you are building a "bench" rifle, I would recommend something ells.

I am getting groups of 3/4"-1' at 50 yards (with bulk ammo), Good groups for hunting, bad groups for bench shooting. It just depends on how accurate you want your build.

.. what I mean by accurate its 1-3/4" groups at 100 yards. With match grade ammo.

in particular the reason I was looking at this barrel was it was threaded. I'd like to put my suppressor on it.

Thanks.

As for the previous comment, Thank you. What would you recommend for the above level of accuracy with threaded end?

You are probably going to want a barrel with a "bentz" chamber.
TacSol has a "tweener" chamber.

From what I've read the "tweener" chamber is tighter than the factory chamber, but is still designed to feed bulk ammo.

The "bentz" chamber is designed for Match ammo & will give you better accuracy.
I would recommend "considering" at GM or Kidd barrel.

My barrel is shooting roughly 1 1/4" groups at 100 yards with federal bulk. It's made by whistling pig gun barrels out of aurora here in oregon. I just checked, they do make a threaded barrel. I am VERY pleased with this company's products and would recommend them to anyone wanting to build a custom 10-22.:s0155:
Oh, btw, my final site in groups with federal gold match, was a 1 hole group at 25 yards and app. 1" at 100 yards.

http://www.wpgbc.com/

DSCN2679.jpg
DSCN2413.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR