JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
California allows FFL sales of illegal or restricted weapons to out of state buyers. That is how they get around the just compensation rules and precedence. When the Asault weapon registration and ban came in during the early 90's, I registered my 2 AR 15's just so I could use them without looking over my shoulder. They had to be declared, purchased and registered before a cut off date or they could never be legal in the state without things like magazine buttons and that sort of thing. The over 10 round magazine ban was grandfathered in. Many magazines have a build date stamped into them so any made before the ban were legal to own as long as they couldn't prove they were purchased after the cut off date.

Hay, this thing is NOT LAW just yet, so don't sell yourselves short!! don't roll over and play dead. Make plans, to get out and convince people to vote OUR way for once, make every contact you can, explain what is or can happen if this GARBAGE bill is voted in. Get out there and talk up a big NO VOTE on #43/44, lets get this state back ON LINE and make it a great, place to live once again!! Use the internet to spread to word to all your friends who enjoy the freedom of the second amendment that we have to day! Ask them also to spread the word,

Do not be willing to give any thing away, next will be more of your freedom of speech. Make yourself heard. If every member on this site, would contact their friends around oregon to vote no on #43/44, we'd beat this thing. The closer we get to election time, the harder we MUST work. Lets really turn the tide on this thing. I don't want to look over my shoulder to enjoy some thing that WE the people deserve to be able to do, its OUR RIGHT. WE ARE NOT THE BAD GUYS! Guess what, how many bad guys will register their AR's, and other semi auto's?? A big fat ZERO, remember that. How many of you reading this own an AR15 that has ever shot anyone?? I didn't think so. So, why are ''WE '' the GOOD GUYS, going to have to give in to any type of registering laws? Lets just FLAT OUT VOTE OUT THIS intended law, don't forget, ''registration precedes confiscation''. Ask other countries who have registered any types of weapons, especially firearms. I've heard too many left wingers say, ''oh, don't worry, we don't want your guys", guess what, they DO!!

thank you.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class