JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I am less concerned with concealing then carrying. I would never make it harder to draw the gun then it needs to be. I honestly don't care much if somebody knows I'm carrying or not most of the time. I think often times people get to hung up with hiding their guns. Since you never need a gun until you need one desperately it really should be accessable quickly and with relative ease don't you think?

I don't know that's just my rational and I would never tuck a shirt in over my gun because I'd have to untuck and dig for it and that takes time... possibly to much time.

FWIW I carry on the belt mostly and IWB or pocket sometimes. At least 6 months out of the year I'm carrying a fullsize 1911. The rest of the time I'm generally carrying my PT145 because as the temperture climbs a cover garment is out of the question and I'm generally wearing a T-shirt untucked and jeans only.

Anyways... I'm just sharing my rational here. If an IWB tuckable holster works for you, use it. The most important thing here is that you are carrying all the time so that however unlikely it maybe, when you need it you'll have it. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. :s0155:

Personally I am less concerned with concealing then carrying. I would never make it harder to draw the gun then it needs to be. I honestly don't care much if somebody knows I'm carrying or not most of the time. I think often times people get to hung up with hiding their guns. Since you never need a gun until you need one desperately it really should be accessable quickly and with relative ease don't you think?

I don't know that's just my rational and I would never tuck a shirt in over my gun because I'd have to untuck and dig for it and that takes time... possibly to much time.

FWIW I carry on the belt mostly and IWB or pocket sometimes. At least 6 months out of the year I'm carrying a fullsize 1911. The rest of the time I'm generally carrying my PT145 because as the temperture climbs a cover garment is out of the question and I'm generally wearing a T-shirt untucked and jeans only.

Anyways... I'm just sharing my rational here. If an IWB tuckable holster works for you, use it. The most important thing here is that you are carrying all the time so that however unlikely it maybe, when you need it you'll have it. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. :s0155:

NK
I agree, the most important thing is to carry it every time you walk out the door.
because of back problems, I can't wear a belt so I use a 6" wide belly band rig and have found it to be very comfortable.
I wear it anywhere from 3 to 7 hours a day.
during the winter I mostly carry a S&W M65 4" revolver loaded with .357mag 158gr JHP's.
during the summer I carry a S&W M66 2 1/2" with the same load's but it has compact hogue rubber grips on it.
I have gotten very comfortable with a light T-shirt and a short sleeve or sleeveless cover shirt that is just baggy enough to not print.
I have been wearing this type and combo of clothing for over 10 years and no body suspects that i am carrying.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I agree with all of you. I agree that the most important thing is that the weapon not be in the glove box the one time you need it.

I've decided (just for me) that a Kel-Tec PF-9 in 9mm in my pocket or IWB is better than a full frame 1911 back in the car.

Some of us have to " casual dress" much of the time and be out and about. I can't go around with a shirt hanging out while I work. Work is out and about town.

I need to tuck in my shirt, so I've learned a lot here about how to do that. I've also learned a lot about what I can do when I'm not working.

I really appreciate all of the experiences. I've learned from so far. Thanks...

Has anyone used this? I just stumbled onto this article. Any thoughts?

http://journal.drfaulken.com/smartcarry-concealed-holster-review/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfW0bBgnSFw

<broken link removed>

I've looked at it. It's interesting, seems to conceal well, and does not seem to be to difficult to draw if need be. For what your looking for I think it would be a good choice and in my opinion allot better option then the tuckable IWB option. But thats just my opinion. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top