Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Quads, ATVs, Four Wheelers...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by M.Link, Mar 15, 2010.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

How many of you guys ride quads? Not asking about motorcycles, jusy four wheelers. Tell what you have, any upgrades/mods, and what you hope to do to it soon. Also a bit about how you go into them would be cool, and a pic of two if you can (I can't). I got my first quad for my 5th bithday, a Honda 90. It was brand new and stayed all stock. Next I got a Suzuki LT80, it was a lot faster. Then my dad sent the motor to CT racing in CA and had it build, at the end it beat Blasters and Polaris 250s. I rolled it pretty good when I was like 11 and got a concussion, got to spend the night in Tillamook General. Out grew that and got a brand new '99 Yamaha Blaster, had it for about 6months and "inharited" my brothers Banshee. Rode it for a while, then dad got the motor built for me :) . Ended up wreaking bad (throttle stuck), had to buy a new frame and it never ran the same again. When it was running right, on any given weekend it was hard to find a comparable bike that would get within a few bike leangths of it. Gave it back to dad and now I have a '04 Honda 450R. It has a HRC kit, Sand tires, some stuff for looks, Direct Drive kick starter, and a 6 over swing arm. Soon it will be ported, new carb, pipe, intake, and maybe a big bore kit.

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

I've got a Quad, and have been riding quite a bit lately. 6 times since the new year.

Have an 05' Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. Climbs pretty much anything in the woods.

3. longcolt

longcolt Zephyrhills, FL Active Member

Never had a Quad but did have a honda three wheeler a long time ago.

Does Harley make a quad??:D

4. kenr74

kenr74 Oregon Active Member

I grew up on trikes and then quads. Had lot of good times with my parents, brother, and friends. I have had everything from a ATC110 to straight line hill shooter Banshees. Favorite was probably my Polaris Cyclone(pretty cool when you are 12) or my last quad which was a YFZ450.

Pict0010.jpg

If anybody here needs parts/clothes/etc from Rocky Mountian ATV let me know. I have a dealer account with them since I bought so much crap from them. My discounts are not that great so I just sell at my cost.

http://mycrappymotorcyclewebsite.9f.com/