JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
PWS SM556 Multiple Suppressor Mount Flash Hider/Brake - used (500+/- rounds) - SOLD

From the original manufacturer's information:
  • The SM556 will accomodate the Knights QDSS-NT4 suppressor as well as the Gemtech HALO suppressors and is for use on weapons that have a bullet diameter equal to or less than .223/5.56 and threaded 1/2x28 RH.
  • These are no longer listed on the PWS website, and everywhere I actually see them online they are out of stock.
  • This particular one does not actually have the PWS markings on top.
  • Shims are required, but not included. I'd recommend picking up a set of the PWS shims, as they are the right outer diameter to fit into the slight recess in the back of the brake.
This is a great muzzle brake and flash hider in it's own right, and if you happen to have one of the the suppressors mentioned, then it's even better. This one is a cosmetic blemish that does not have the PWS logo etched into it. Primary Weapons Systems doesn't make this anymore, so you won't find it on their web site. It was originally made as a longer version of the KAC 556 to allow for the dual function of working with the Gemtech Halo (and other A2 FH mountable suppressors). It is functionally similar to their newer FSC Mod 2.

I recently completed a Form 1 suppressor, and couldn't use this with that setup, so I pulled it off.

Price is cash or Paypal gift. Add 3% if you don't do gift, and sure as hell don't mention firearms in the payment.

PM me with questions. I'm a reasonable guy just looking to clean up some space.
PWS SM556.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top