JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
covid-19 has disrupted the world supply chain far more than the election cycle in the US and the global supply chain is not what it was. If you are making a point that this election cycle is different than past; yes. Only time will tell the extent. In my day job, I work in scheduling and purchasing (logistics management) covid impact to supply chain is in everything. including packaging supplies and raw materials and their transportation. This is far from just how many primers can be made in a day to handle the demand of new shooters. It will stay that way until we get out of the pandemic. Incremental price increases in the secondary market on a regular basis have come in waves. The waves corilate to the news. Is the worst already "baked in our current price"? Probably not. I also wote in a previous post that my gut instinct says to buy what you need. My brain says that should be applied to everything, not just ammo and reloading supplies. In all market euphoria, bubbles or skyrocketing demand; all eventually correct because no one is willing to pay; or has the money to pay at the price being asked. Then sellers start to outpace buyers and we start find lower price discovery. To what new lower level will eventually become the question.

I was meaning 5M new gun owners and the threat coming from the incoming gun haters.

I was meaning 5M new gun owners and the threat coming from the incoming gun haters.
I am on your side. I just disagree. They do not have enough votes to overturn the 2nd amendment. This means any action would come from executive order. Depending on the action; it would be under appeal to SCOTUS.

The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures. None of the 27 amendments to the Constitution have been proposed by constitutional convention. The Congress proposes an amendment in the form of a joint resolution. Since the President does not have a constitutional role in the amendment process, the joint resolution does not go to the White House for signature or approval. The original document is forwarded directly to NARA's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) for processing and publication.

The damn things showed back up here in AZ. My buddy got 3k yesterday and is going back to get another 3 k today for me. $80 per 1000 but CCI and brand new..... :s0092:
Likely an anomaly. It's frustrating to live in an area where there are so many reloaders; stuff goes quickly. It's also frustrating to hear about people in other parts of the country say they have plenty of powder, brass, and bullets on the shelf while those things have been gone for months in my area.

I'll be in Yuma in March and will be looking for components. I'd ask my parents to look for stuff for me now, but they are elderly and refuse to go into public due to Covid.

Meanwhile, in Idaho...

vQK-41kTTpaotOE9ku3bKg.jpg

h6AKS9pyT2mXevLctsgnwA.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR