JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not affiliated in any way, I just thought this might be useful to some who appendix carry...particularly if your holster didn't come with a wedge or you're looking to replace an exiting open cell foam wedge with a closed cell wedge (that doesn't absorb sweat/water).

The benefits of a wedge are that they help push the butt of the gun in closer to your body for better concealment. It may also aid in comfort by preventing the holster from rubbing.

Do note their warning of a minor problem with the current offering that they are working on correcting. So you may wish to wait "6 weeks" for the newer version.

Muzzle Pad

MF7A5820.jpg

I'm not affiliated in any way, I just thought this might be useful to some who appendix carry...particularly if your holster didn't come with a wedge or you're looking to replace an exiting open cell foam wedge with a closed cell wedge (that doesn't absorb sweat/water).

The benefits of a wedge are that they help push the butt of the gun in closer to your body for better concealment. It may also aid in comfort by preventing the holster from rubbing.

Do note their warning of a minor problem with the current offering that they are working on correcting. So you may wish to wait "6 weeks" for the newer version.

Muzzle Pad

View attachment 586525

Darkstar puts out good stuff, as does V Development Group Large Muzzle Pad

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR