JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0211.JPG Congrats, my upper showed up Thursday for a lower that I ordered on impulse a year or so ago now to find time to try it out.

Went out and shot mine for the first time today. Very nice little shooter :)

I think I'm going out Sunday to give mine a whirl. I'm literally sitting here waiting for the phone to ring from the shop so I can go do a transfer!

I think I'm going out Sunday to give mine a whirl. I'm literally sitting here waiting for the phone to ring from the shop so I can go do a transfer!

I'm very pleased with mine. I still want to get a red dot on it, but first time out was a pleasant experience :D

Can the AR9, Colt, PSA, etc, eat any ammo? Or are they picky? Please let me know. Thanks.:)

I have only run a few hundred rounds through my PSA but it does great with my coated cast 124tc load except for the last round out of the mag which seems to always fail to feed properly I started putting a single round nose round in as the last round and after that it ran perfectly and locked the bolt open every time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top