JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last night I ordered a PSA Glock 9mm lower and a 7.5" upper. Today I picked up a Vortex Sparc AR and am planning on getting a KAK Shockwave brace to mount on a Phase 5 tube I already have. Any feedback or tips would be appreciated. I figure I'll mostly run 115 grain ball rounds through it. Frankly, I got it more for a range toy than anything else as my range allows AR's but not rifle calibers in pistol format due to noise. I'll post more when it arrives.

Lucky!
I've been wanting to order that set up for almost a year now.
But everytime I have the money they are out of stock.
I've spent too much on other firearms and ammo in the last few weeks I think it's time for a break for a while.
If my wife only knew.

Please give us a range report when you take it out.

I think PSA had sparc AR and 10 pmags for $199 smoking deal.

Nice! I have my eyes on this setup as well. Add a LAW tactical folder ($179 shipped from Brownells) and you have a nice "truck gun" that can compliment your G19 or G17!!
Would also like to grab one of the 308 AR's they have this weekend for $699...

With all PSA parts you should be golden.

I have two AR9 pistols, one has a 4" barrel and takes Colt SMG mags, the other a 9" barrel and takes Glock mags. I also have 4 carbines, two that take Glock mags and two that take the SMG mags. I have found the 9mm AR's just a kick. They are cheap to shoot and just fun to plink with. Shooting HST +p's out of a carbine results in a pretty reasonable close quarter weapon should that need ever arise.

As soon as it's practical I am going to convert at least one of my Glock mag guns to a lower that takes M&P mags. That way I'll fill that backpack carbine need without having to pack and keep square two piles of magazines.

As far as putting your pistol together... I did have a PSA kit that needed a stout hammer spring to get good primer strikes. It should come with a solid 9mm buffer but it's probably good to double check. The only beef I have with PSA's 9mm stuff is their barrels are really heavy and don't need to be. If you find this to be the case a KAW valley 8" is about $90 and a noticeable improvement (like half the weight)

Just scored a Shockwave from @ThemGunsThough and tomorrow I'm going to grab a Magpul MOE+ grip. Now all I need is a BUIS set and PSA to ship my new piece! If anyone has an extra set of Magpul BUIS that they aren't using, shoot me a convo.

To be honest, I never really thought to tell her. The bills are paid, there's money in the bank.

As soon as it's practical I am going to convert at least one of my Glock mag guns to a lower that takes M&P mags. That way I'll fill that backpack carbine need without having to pack and keep square two piles of magazines.

Be sure to let us know how that goes - I would love to have a carbine that can take M&P mags.

Last night I ordered a PSA Glock 9mm lower and a 7.5" upper. Today I picked up a Vortex Sparc AR and am planning on getting a KAK Shockwave brace to mount on a Phase 5 tube I already have. Any feedback or tips would be appreciated. I figure I'll mostly run 115 grain ball rounds through it. Frankly, I got it more for a range toy than anything else as my range allows AR's but not rifle calibers in pistol format due to noise. I'll post more when it arrives.

Very cool :cool:

Mine is just about done. I had been waiting on one part - my pistol buffer tube, which arrived just as we were leaving for vacation. We're back now, so by this weekend, I expect my PSA 9mm to be 100% complete. No optic for it yet, so I'm throwing some Magpul BUIS on it for now, red dot of some kind later. I'd like to do the KAK brace, but I already have a Sig Brace on hand, so that is what it will sport for now.

I don't know what it is about these 9mm AR's, but I am really excited to get mine done.

Be sure to let us know how that goes - I would love to have a carbine that can take M&P mags.

I ordered the lower, ridiculously expensive but if you are going to buy just a lower at the moment there is only one available, Nordic. They are suppose to start shipping the end of May. I'll give a report once I have it together

I ordered the lower, ridiculously expensive but if you are going to buy just a lower at the moment there is only one available, Nordic. They are suppose to start shipping the end of May. I'll give a report once I have it together

I was wondering if that was a dedicated lower or just some kind of sleeve to adapt another lower. If they're that spendy right now, I'll probably wait a bit, hope they come down a bit. Still interested in seeing it though.

The upper will be here Friday. The lower shows Monday. I've already got a KAK Shockwave and a Vortex Sparc AR waiting to be installed. :)

Tick tock, is it Monday yet??? The upper is wearing the Sparc AR and the KAK and MOE+ are just sitting here staring at me. :D

Mocked up on a stripped multi-cal lower and the grip just fit on it. I wanted to see what it will kinda look like, and it's Saturday night and I'm enjoying a cold one!

IMG_2628.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads