JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Latest Update -

Hello,
*We are currently finishing up shipping orders from the first week

of June 2012, and plan on having every stock that was pre-ordered out
before the end of July 2013. The order status will be updated once it
has shipped and you should receive an email confirmation with tracking
number once they go out.* We cannot say with certainty when your stock
will be shipped but we are currently assembling them daily with
bi-weekly shipments, at a rate of 200-500 per week, sending them out in
the order they were received.* We are sorry about the delay, and
appreciate your patience.* The ZK-22 stock will not disappoint!

Thank you,

Red Jacket Firearms

9653 Mammoth Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Toll Free: (800) 951-1319

Fax: (225) 448-3169
[email protected]

I gave up on waiting and bought one from a member here for the same price who was in line earlier.

Mine is giving me issues, but mostly because I broke the cardinal rule when building something like this. Test it all in its stock form first. I put together a receiver, bolt, barrel, springs, etc then built it from scratch and it has eject/double feed issues.
I'll get that squared away.

Overall, I love the ZK-22; feels solid. The 18.5" barrel I used is a heavy bull-type and adds some weight and substance to it.

I might rebuild it for subsonic cycling. It is super quiet with CCI Quiet ammo and Aguila 38g subs. I mean air gun quiet.

The AAC Element2 really helps with that also :) - no first round pop either.

I'd really like to set this thing up for 60g subs. This barrel would be perfect if threaded. Can a 18.5" barrel remain an 18.5" barrel after having it threaded?

The ZF-22 set up with a light spring, 60g ammo, and a lightweight 1:9 barrel, soft recoil buffer - damn, that would be fun. The ZF-22 casing keeps the action itself very quiet also.

Volquartsen Match Barrel Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle .920 Diameter 1 9

Yes. If I decide not to have TWO, I'll sell the 2nd one for $320 (what I paid for the one from NWFA) on here. Of course, they go for more on Ebay now because RJ is taking so long.

Well, I ordered a HTA 90/22 on Wednesday and it showed up today (Saturday).
$239 for black one. FDE or OD green $249.
Installation is a breeze. Quality is great. Giant "Made In USA" sticker on the box and on the instruction.
Magazine removal is kinda awkward but easy. Magazine insertion is easier than a typical AK
Stock is design to work with a .920 Bull without any modification but also come with a bushing to use with factory barrel.
Plastic fake suppressor is.....plastic and ugly though. I guess it's an easy fix with real suppressor

Great Alternative for those who can't wait for RJF ZK22

and here is a video review
The HTA 90/22 @ the RANGE - YouTube

IMG_3103_zpsaa8cff7d.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class