JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What do you think about this 10/22 bullpup? Looks like it has possibilities. A 20" .920 bull barrel can be cut/threaded to 18.5" pretty economically (18.5" threaded bull barrels are hard to come by) + the 10/22 internals/decent trigger equals about a $600-$650 bullpup once done.

Of course a real PS-90 is much nicer, but this one is 1/2 the price or less and won't break the bank in ammo and can be shot on rimfire ranges. The fact that it meets the bare minimum OAL of 26" with an 18.5" barrel is intriguing. Shortest non-NFA .22 out there.

Red Jacket Firearms - Sons of Guns - Red Jacket ZK-22 Bullpup Stock

Looks interesting... $300 seems like a lot for just the injected molded plastic. If that's all you get with it.
But yes way cheaper then the real thing!
Not familiar with the company but they are sure proud of what they are selling!! AK for almost 3k! Looks like they are trying to compete with less bear on pricing? Is their stuff that good?

Didn't they do this build on one of their shows? I seem to recall them using a 3-D printer to build the prototype.

I think $300 is absolutely rediculous for a hunk of plastic.

Go ahead and get it. What's the worst that can happen, you don't like it and are out a few hundred bucks.
Chances are that if you don't like it, some sidewalk commando will give you full price for it if you throw in a "Red Jacket" T-shirt. :s0114:

C

People have been putting 10/22s in airsoft stocks/shells for YEARS...this is not a new concept, let alone worth $300...

This is not an airsoft shell

know of any airsoft shell for a 10/22 gives you an ambi safety, ambi charging handle, AND gives you a bullpup which allows you to shoot from either shoulder?

Might want to do more research before making off hand comments.

Still has a long mag sticking out of the back bottom of the gun unlike the real thing. Guess you could use the 10rd mag but what fun is that.

IMHO not worth shelling out $300 for a for a fancy AIRSOFT shell.

know of any airsoft shell for a 10/22 gives you an ambi safety, ambi charging handle, AND gives you a bullpup which allows you to shoot from either shoulder?

Oh my, forvive me.....regardless, the idea isnt new....is it worth $300? Must be to some people.....

Whilst not ambi the Muzzelite bullpup stock has been around more than a quarter of a decade and costs only $109 (MSRP). With a few simple mods it can be made ambi.
I'm not saying the Redjacket stock doesn't have merit. I looked over the prototypes that Joe had at shot, and it's a neat design, much better than anything else I've ever seen with their name on it.

I will do a review if it ever shows up :). I love .22s and they are about the only ammo I can afford to shoot for 2-3 hours at a time. If it sucks - and I was a sucker - I'll say so ....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top