JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just while we are on the subject...Here's another player in town.

High Tower Armory, LLC

Much better customer service. How do i know? I email RedJack twice and call once want to know about material used and never t heard anything back. The HTA guys email back in less than a day with very detail answer. The HTA stuff is going to be much more tougher than the Muzzlelite (or any airsoft).

That's pretty trick (both contenders)

I think the thing to get around here with either model is does it have merit as a stock, or does it just "look cool".

Both of them look pretty cool, however, the HTA looks like it somehow feeds from the top just like a P90? but they show a bunch of standard 10/22 mags?

The Zk22, on the other hand looks like it took the P-90 as a theme rather than an exact pattern to replicate.

Look at the plastic closely... it looks cheap. I wish they would use a good quality polymer like Magpul stuff. My guess is if you dropped that from a few feet it would crack. I'd be interested to see if the clamshell threads are plastic or if they have metal inserts. Neat idea though.

After reading through the info on the tower arms, I believe they say the mag lookalike on the top is for storing ammo, not as a functioning mag.

Every once in a while (this being directed at those of you who see no reasonable use for these conversions) you just need to have a toy. Perhaps this isn't the most practical thing to do to a 10/22, but I think with a suppressor, it would be a fun little toy...

Just while we are on the subject...Here's another player in town.

High Tower Armory, LLC

Much better customer service. How do i know? I email RedJack twice and call once want to know about material used and never t heard anything back. The HTA guys email back in less than a day with very detail answer. The HTA stuff is going to be much more tougher than the Muzzlelite (or any airsoft).

The problem with High Tower is that they have been saying that their release is right around the corner since May, but still no product shipping. RJ already shipped two batches with the next batch in Mid Nov.

I emailed High Tower to ask if an 18" bull barrel would work and didn't hear back. HT does have an advantage with a 18" barrel meeting 26" vs needing an 18.5" barrel which usually means cutting down a 20" barrel/threading.

There are forum comments that a bull barrel it will not work with the HT; at least not without dremeling/mods.

Wanted the look of a blued .920 barrel (sticking out 2") attached to a suppressor vs a thin barrel sticking out 5-6" and then attaching to a suppressor. Going to have a Green Mountain 20" $89.00 barrel cut down and threaded to 18.5"

Not an RJ cheerleader; their show is lame, but right now they offer the only 10/22 bullpup that fits the bill for me.

Look at the plastic closely... it looks cheap. I wish they would use a good quality polymer like Magpul stuff. My guess is if you dropped that from a few feet it would crack. I'd be interested to see if the clamshell threads are plastic or if they have metal inserts. Neat idea though.

I don't think that is correct ...

Update on the Red Jacket bullpup - still haven't got it, therefore no review. They say they shipped 'some' but if mine was on its way I would have got an email notification.

This is like waiting on the BATFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another video since I last looked.

Heck, with the way things are going I am glad that 90% of what I shoot is 22lr.

ZK-22 Update!

It's really exciting here and we want to give everyone an update on the ZK-22 Stock! We HAVE shipped a batch of stocks from the initial short run and are prepping for the mass shipments when we receive the rest of the bodies this week. We began shipping Friday of last week and are continuing the shipping through this week. It appears that we will not be making our ultimate goal of all pre-orders shipped by Christmas but we are proud to have completed ZK-22's to customers and have started shipping! We're on the home stretch and your patience is appreciated. The shop has been rolling none stop, 7 days a week, 18 hours a day for three weeks since we got our first production parts. We have pallets of boxes assembled, coffee, Energy drinks and RJF Focus fuel on tap! All orders are going to be filled in the order they were taken and we want to thank everyone for your patience, it's going to be worth the wait! Keep an eye out in your E-mail for shipping and tracking info! No one is more excited about getting you your ZK-22 stock than we are! Check out this Video of some of our product testing to assure we get you the best product possible!

Thanks,

From the Red Jacket Team!

Guess they had to get into non firearms since the original owner had his FFL pulled - they have had a few "employees" for the shop that are there because they needed someone with an FFL to keep the show and shop alive.

The show is dead. Discovery has dropped them in knee jerk reaction to the CT shootings and in reality not much of a loss. There shows were turning into info-mercials. Good luck to the RJF team it was a nice ride.

SF-

Well, now that Sons of Guns and just about all gun-related shows are canceled, maybe Red Jacket will eventually dedicate the time to getting these produced and shipped.

Just got back from the SHOT show. I had a chance to handle one of the RJ stocks that had been put on a rifle. My overall impressions were excellent. The quality and feel was better than I expected. I wish the stock would accept a 16" barrel, but that is my only major objection now that I've seen and handled one. The trigger was a little spongy, but not as bad as some bullpups I've shot. I imagine I'll buy one sooner rather than later.

Sons Of Guns has not been cancelled.

I stand corrected. I bet they won't start the 'next season' for a while though.

Still no ZK here, but I am used to waiting so now big deal for me (stamp collector).

ZK-22 Update Week of Jan 7th-11th!

Hey Guys, We are Shipping ZK-22's Daily but we have been slowed down by the ZK-22's Charging handle, It did require a mold re-cut and we have had to hand modify each charging handle we had in stock. We are waiting for the Bulk of the new charging handles to come in. Most places were closed through the Holidays so it was a problematic time for Parts issues to crop up, but we are moving forward! Stocks will be going out MUCH faster as soon as we get the freight truck in next week!
On a really positive note we will be shipping another large batch of Stocks Today and Thursday. Thank you every one that is giving us feedback, pictures and Videos on the stocks has been overwhelmingly positive!

SHOT Show is next week and we will be down to a minimum crew at the shop during that time, This is a big Year for us and our First year with dedicated Booth (actually 2! )! Look for several accessories for the ZK-22, as well as our new rifle line and Suppressor systems! COME SEE US AT BOOTH NUMBER 10170 AT SHOT SHOW 2013!

Thanks for y'alls continued patience!
Thanks,
From the Red Jacket Team!

New install video also -

It seems alright, I've handled a different p90 10/22 conversion and it felt alright. It looked the part more that's for sure.

Personally I'd rather stick with just my FDE tapco. But do be sure to tell us how it handles once it actually ships, reminds of the other bullpup stock for the Saiga 12 that took forever to come to market.

:(:(

Hello,
* You should get it before the end of February. We will email you a
tracking number once it ships.

Thank you,

Red Jacket Firearms

9653 Mammoth Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Toll Free: (800) 951-1319

Fax: (225) 448-3169
[email protected]

Upcoming Events