JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just wanted to give props to s&w. I bought a used bodyguard a whole back and have loved it so far. It did have a problem with the take down lever releasing the slide. After getting pinched once I was sure to be careful and it really didnt bother me. Last time I took it out the laser was dead, changed out the batteries and still nothing so I called smith and wesson they sent me a shipping label and off it goes. Took then less then 3 weeks to get back to me and everything is great. They threw in another wrench for the laser and I can't believe how easy it is to activate the laser now. A lot of people who own these know what a pain in the butt the laser can be but now it's so easy it's actually practical. For picking up a used gun and getting that service with no questions asked had to give them props. Thanks smith and wesson.

Have to agree! Just recently sent in a revolver, had no ideal what was wrong (cylinder was binding). Called, they sent a shipping label. Ten days later I was informed by email I would be receiving it the next day. Received it, off to the range and it fired like new. All fixed without a dime paid out of pocket. S&W rocks!

That is pretty excellent. I appreciate good customer service. I had to send a Taurus in for repair, and they did a phenomenal job. 16 days later I had the gun back, issue fixed 100%.
Had to send a Sig P238 in once, and again it was pretty good service, although not as prompt as Taurus. And then just recently had to deal with Beretta - pathetic. Never again, there will be no more Berettas ever in my house.

I read your thread on Taurus doesn't sound bad my buddy had good experiences with them too but he did have to pay shipping. In my experience smith and wesson and ruger have the best customer service in the industry

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews