JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm kinda pissed at myself. Should have asked around before putting my rifle in someone's hands. But a gunsmith local to me said he could install a paddle mag release in my PTR91. He had it almost 2 years, (ignoring my calls and e-mails most of that time) and now finally says that he installed it, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know of someone local who can fix this for me? Leery of shipping out of state right now. Thanks

Ok I'm finishing this story on a happy note. The poster above was gracious enough to help me out. The "gunsmith" that originally installed it bungled it pretty bad. He drilled the hole in the wrong spot so it didn't engage all the way. He also screwed up the shelf. It was a mess.

I sent it to Gabe at Valhallarms in Cathlamet, WA to fix. He had to weld the holes up, redrill, and weld in a new shelf that he made I believe. Way more difficult to fix a screw up versus just installing something. Anyway I got it back today and it works great and looks great too. Super happy he was able to fix it. Big shout out Valhallarms! Very much appreciate the great work

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top