JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This guy usually tests hand tools, power tools and car or house repair products. I've enjoyed his reviews for some time now. He devises his own tests, and they are usually quite well thought out. I've seen other tests for rust prevention, but he also did wear protection under load, and viscosity in extreme temperature range.

There are other products I wish he'd included but he takes suggestions so he may do more sometime in the future.

This guy usually tests hand tools, power tools and car or house repair products. I've enjoyed his reviews for some time now. He devises his own tests, and they are usually quite well thought out. I've seen other tests for rust prevention, but he also did wear protection under load, and viscosity in extreme temperature range.

There are other products I wish he'd included but he takes suggestions so he may do more sometime in the future.
I have used Break-Free CLP since the mid 80's in environments from nasty jungles, rain forests in both hemispheres during all four seasons, high (and low) deserts on all of my issued weapons from knives, pistols, rifles, machine guns, and grenade launchers with nary an issue.

……although I don't have MG's or grenade launchers these days.

I appreciate Project Farm for the tests he runs and enjoyed this one. I do wish his test sample included additional brands though, as the CLPs I use most were not on his list.

Thanks for posting.

This guy does a pretty good job testing and comparing products, tools, etc. without sponsorships or bias, and his videos get straight to the point.

I have used Break-Free CLP since the mid 80's in environments from nasty jungles, rain forests in both hemispheres during all four seasons, high (and low) deserts on all of my issued weapons from knives, pistols, rifles, machine guns, and grenade launchers with nary an issue.

What? Say its not so, Stomper does not have at least one MG and Launcher or at least some RPG's at home? :eek: :D
I have used CLP since late 70's or so. At first I was skeptical and used to still use #9 to clean. Finally just went to just the CLP. Keep some #9 around to wet a patch for the smell while cleaning. Still LOVE the small of #9. The CLP seems to just work great and save time. Knives, guns, door locks, pretty much everything that needs any attention the stuff seems to work great.

But he has NOT denied this:s0024:

I'd love to know what most are made of. Reminiscent of the Canola oil days…

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews