Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Profiling wrong, unless you're profiling gun owners

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, May 25, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I think this is an interesting point:

3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Many liberals consider Muslims are better then American gun owners how is that not hypocrisy?

4. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

If the clowns in the IRS can profile does that not give permission to every other communist in gov to do the same, Just askin

5. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

What if Maricopa County deputies start pulling over drivers in proportion to the ethnic diversity of the county? That would counter the profiling accusation. The other drivers could be given an honorary "Maricopa County Sheriff's Auxiliary" card and a verbal "thank you" for helping find illegals. Of course, this is in addition to the "you had better get that taillight fixed" lecture. :laugh:

6. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Eye opening logic in the preceding posts, Sun, Caveman. I find it useful to follow the observant mindset.

Its how the minimizing of the true abuse on the constitution starts. I hope this is interpreted correctly if your following me on this.

7. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

It is just typical liberal logic. You have to be tolerant of me not being tolerant of you.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.