JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are very few things in my humble opinion that is as rewarding as trying to achieve the most accurate ammo as possible assembled by your very own hands from your reloading bench. To be able to strike that steel plate 200, 300, 600 yards away or shooting those sub MOA groups at varying distances is a very rewarding accomplishment. To achieve that sort of satisfaction with reloaded rifle ammunition and bottleneck cartridges uniform trimming of your brass becomes essential. I find trimming the most time-consuming step in the process of reloading and up until now absolutely hated it. I think if you ask any reloader to name the most tedious part of rifle case prep, more often than not, the overwhelming answer will be trimming. To avoid trimming rifle brass I would often purchase additional once fired fully prepared brass to avoid the tedious process of trimming. I have used many manual trimmers and they all work as advertised but the process can be quite strenuous. There is also several cost effective power trimming options I have used that are available on the market that can be mounted in your cordless power drill or drill press. This class of trimmers work very well and are less strenuous yet it still was not as fulfilling as pulling the lever on the press and watching completed rounds fall into the bin. With so many empty 223 and 308 once fired and range pickup cases it just didn't make since to continue with my dislike of trimming. I then began scouring the Internet for a high volume powered trimmer and I found CTS Engineering.

CTS-Trimmer1.jpg

This has now become my favorite reloading tool --- sick huh but thats how easy it makes trimming.
Visit CTS Gen2 Trimmer Review For the full review and youtube video of it in action, stop by and leave comments and your thoughts.

Unlike what you may think I didn't come here to just advertise my website as it is all funded by me I get nothing out of it. I have no advertisements or anything on my website I do this for the love of our sport and past time in hopes of attracting new shooters and providing unbiased reviews.

That info was in the full review. [email protected]

LOL --- Again it is an unbiased review not affiliated at all and it has turned trimming into a pleasure for me. Now lubing rifle brass is the biggest pain in the butt only because I can't do it quick enough to full length size for my semi-auto's to get to using the trimmer.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top