JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my Dillon case trimmer and my 1 1/4" shop vac hose does not fit over the exhaust. After searching my garage, I discovered the case of my Lee decapper die fits perfectly into the hose. I cut the cone end off and taped the other end to the exhaust. I know a lot of us have these dies so I wanted to share the DIY adapter. I also like seeing the brass shavings getting sucked through the clear part.

IMG_2218.jpg

I just got my Dillon case trimmer and my 1 1/4" shop vac hose does not fit over the exhaust. After searching my garage, I discovered the case of my Lee decapper die fits perfectly into the hose. I cut the cone end off and taped the other end to the exhaust. I know a lot of us have these dies so I wanted to share the DIY adapter. I also like seeing the brass shavings getting sucked through the clear part.

View attachment 1180941
Have to take the nozzle off of the end of the hose. A 1-¼" hose is more like 1-3/8" ID.

Four wraps of painters tape and it's snug with hose to adapter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top