JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Serious question....

What does the Second Amendment mean to you?

Though it should seem obvious, I ask this question ( not in jest) because some people seem to appreciate and value it more so than others.

Lets keep this thread positive in our support of our right to bear arms....

[video=youtube_share;Lh1zornUVv8]http://youtu.be/Lh1zornUVv8[/video]

One of the best I've heard lately!!

applausegif.gif

Whether that man is a card carrying member or not, he is in full spirit, an Oath Keeper. It's a crying shame that men like that get sent off to fight wars that Congress doesn't have the balls to 'declare' as they are Constitutionally required to. What's worse is that public schools infect us with such paralyzing constitutional illiteracy that men like this and all their comrades in arms fail to recognize that refusing en masse to deploy to an constitutionally unauthorized war is part of their Oath duty to uphold and defend the Constitution. He shouldn't have had to earn such a painful and grisly badge of honor to goad him into lambasting the Legislators the way he did.

Excellent articulation, all I can is second his words. I feel very strongly about our 2nd Amendment rights.

I am curious how many of us who are complaining about the current situation are doing something (or will do something) related to getting the Obama lovers out of office? Have you registered to vote in ALL elections? I am not criticizing anyone, just throwing out some questions to serve as food for thought. Have you used social media to further your beliefs? With Hillary on the horizon, we as gun owners can no longer afford to be passive and hope someone else will carry the water for us.

If you watch the liberals, they don't sit back and watch. They are aggressive with their beliefs. They have infiltrated the public school system, government, the courts, and the media. Obama wants you to discuss his healthcare law at Christmas. We should be discussing with our families how to throw the traitors out of ALL public offices when the chance arises.

2A is the foundation on which the constitution and this country stand. With out it there is no real USA. It's not complicated. It means everything. I'm to old and I'm not going accept anything else.
NO COMPROMISE. :s0160:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads