JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I know it has been a while but they are here. Tula's, the last that will be around for months, except from the gougers for a lot more $. Some have been selling them for as much as $45/k. Some got them from me for about half that price saying they wanted them for themselves and I can still feel the knives in my back from their lies.

I have small pistol primers, large magnum pistol primers, and small magnum rifle primers made specifically for the 223. Sorry if you paid more but patience is a virtue. Gouging and paying ridiculous prices are a fault.

$25/1000 and a limit of 5k per person. Gougers need not apply as these are for personal use only. I know who you are as does everyone and I will not sell to you, again, so don't bother to ask. And when these are gone and when I have finished my own reloading, the rest will be up for sale cheaper than anything now or before the gouging started. No patience, no deals.

Also have 4lb containers of IMR 700x powder which works great in small pistol cartridges. $70/4 lbs.

Call 503-786-9246 2/28 thru 3/2 or 3/4 and thereafter, but I don't expect any to be there beyond. Don't call before 11 am. Last time I had them 75000 sold in less than 24 hrs because no one sells them this cheap. And if you can find them for less, buy them fast. Good luck with that.

Btw, I got them from Powder Valley. They are sold out and not taking back orders.

Pm's received and answered, but no more. They are going fast so CALL me tomorrow. I am not going to call you. Life is too short for me to chase tails.

Last time, 503-786-9246. Primers wait for no one.

Bob, I'll take 5,000 small rifle!! Just woke up to the amazing sight of primers for sale at pre Newtown prices and seen it was you. I will call you after 11 today. I know you sid no more pm's but I' m sending you one anyway :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top