JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have any experience with this rifle? I am not happy with the accuracy and not sure if it's the horrible trigger or otherwise. I did have a local gunsmith take a look at it & he charged me fifty bucks to tell me there was nothing he could do. I am the original owner & love everything about it except poor grouping. I have only used the Predator Polymags and don't want to give up until I have extinguished all resources. Thanks

Does anyone have any experience with this rifle? I am not happy with the accuracy and not sure if it's the horrible trigger or otherwise. I did have a local gunsmith take a look at it & he charged me fifty bucks to tell me there was nothing he could do. I am the original owner & love everything about it except poor grouping. I have only used the Predator Polymags and don't want to give up until I have extinguished all resources. Thanks
Air rifles are just like .22 rimfire rifles in that different ones will have a much different accuracy with different ammo. Assuming you are using a good rest so you can make sure its the ammo? Best thing to try is buy a tin of several different kinds. See if your gun seems to favor some others. Sadly the trigger on many of the spring piston guns like this is not "great" but, you should be able to get used to it enough to turn in good hits assuming you find an ammo the thing likes. If several kinds of ammo will all group poorly? Then probably all you could do is ask them about sending it back.

Air rifles are just like .22 rimfire rifles in that different ones will have a much different accuracy with different ammo. Assuming you are using a good rest so you can make sure its the ammo? Best thing to try is buy a tin of several different kinds. See if your gun seems to favor some others. Sadly the trigger on many of the spring piston guns like this is not "great" but, you should be able to get used to it enough to turn in good hits assuming you find an ammo the thing likes. If several kinds of ammo will all group poorly? Then probably all you could do is ask them about sending it back.
Thanks for your response, I bought it from Pyramid Air a few years back, quite sure it's much too late to return it. My shooting is from a lead sled so certain it's not my marksmanship.Thanks again & have a great weekend.

Thanks for your response, I bought it from Pyramid Air a few years back, quite sure it's much too late to return it. My shooting is from a lead sled so certain it's not my marksmanship.Thanks again & have a great weekend.
At this point then try a tin of at least a couple other kinds. VERY often you will find a VERY large difference in how one acts. If all else fails get a PCP air gun. They are a TON of damn fun :D

Also, if you haven't already, tune your pellet speed to around 880fps. Between there and about 925fps seems to be ideal for lead pellets. It will probably like domed better than the polymags. I have 3 Hatsan guns that all shoot great with domed pellets at that speed. Oh. And clean your barrel.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top