JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is being blown a little out of proportion, but I still hope they come down on this priest. Guns are not toys and should never be used in or as a joke.
This is how people die. This is how you teach kids guns are not to be taken seriously.
This priest is an idiot. I hope he is charged.

<broken link removed>

I agree, he shouldnt have EVER pointed it at the kid.. But the context was clearly a joke..

Hmm unsure how I feel.. I HATE when folks point firearms or even toy firearms at someone when its not for self defense or the alike.. But he was just horsingh around with the kid.. He could have been doing worse.. Know what mean? o_O

Yeah but what happens when that kid finds his dad's gun and does that with his siblings/friends??
Exactly.. Thats where Im torn.. The priest didn't treat a firearm (no matter how inoperable it may have been).. And thus the kid wouldnt treat the firearm with respect.. BUT.. Its not a juicy murder story they are ginning it up to be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top