JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First day in office and the Keystone pipeline is shut down. Then no drilling on Federal land and no more drilling off shore. To top it off no more fracking. Please explain why 3 years ago we were exporting oil, now we are begging OPEC to produce more, but today's prices are because of the war in Ukraine................... dontknow.gif

280627389_10160331690773278_6513913394426323403_n.jpg

Sooooooooo, where are you and where did you pay that?
Orchard and 56th in Tacoma. That was for Premium which the vehicle recommends. For me a fill up is around 8 gallons so I do not go out of my way to try to save on gas. Get fuel points from the grocery store at Shell and Chevron. So when car is low I look for one of them that's on my way. We have a CostCo membership and I "hear" I could save as much as .70 or so a gal if I went there. To me just not worth driving that far out of the way to buy 8 gallons. The gas price did not really bother me as much as the bags of grocery's I had in the back of the car. Stopped at the store on the way home and its getting bad. Still empty spots all over, often can't find what I want, and what I find is really shooting up in price. $5.00 brick of cheese is now almost $7.00 and such. Again though no more forced to read mean tweets so happy dance from me 🤬
🤬🤬🤬

Got even better today. Same station, today filled Wife's vehicle and did not have any points so paid full price. Then stopped at grocery store. As we were walking out Wife said she did not remember ever buying this much in groceries. $160. I told her hey I don't have to read those mean tweets so I am doing my happy dance. She just rolled her eye's. I could see where someone had put those "I Did That"stickers all over the pump and someone had peeled them off.

Gas.jpg

Still cheaper than diesel. I recently parked my diesel and bought a little sh!tbox car to save on fuel. Just filled up for the first time yesterday, 33mpg, far better than my 17mpg truck. Plus, regular costs close to 20% less than diesel. I was spending over $800 per month in fuel for my truck, doesn't hurt as bad with the car. I only have to swipe the card once at the gas station now 😁

Orchard and 56th in Tacoma. That was for Premium which the vehicle recommends. For me a fill up is around 8 gallons so I do not go out of my way to try to save on gas. Get fuel points from the grocery store at Shell and Chevron. So when car is low I look for one of them that's on my way. We have a CostCo membership and I "hear" I could save as much as .70 or so a gal if I went there. To me just not worth driving that far out of the way to buy 8 gallons. The gas price did not really bother me as much as the bags of grocery's I had in the back of the car. Stopped at the store on the way home and its getting bad. Still empty spots all over, often can't find what I want, and what I find is really shooting up in price. $5.00 brick of cheese is now almost $7.00 and such. Again though no more forced to read mean tweets so happy dance from me 🤬
🤬🤬🤬

Oh hell. You're in Tacoma. Just rock up some baking soda and head over to Hilltop. Sell em quick. I dont suggest returning to the neighborhood after that. At least you'll be able to afford groceries and not read mean tweets. You'll be winning yyyhhhuuuggggeee!
:s0115::s0115::s0115:

I am pretty sure just about any other vegetable other than the potato could do a better job at this point.
I got a kick out of him getting angry and yelling again at a Union that had him there to speak. He was yelling about what his administration has done. He is so out of it any more he of course does not even realize how this looks. Whoever is really pulling the strings is giving everyone a real good taste of what happens when you ask for this.

Painful but probably good that they are. Let EVERYONE who voted for this get a REAL good taste of what they asked for before mid terms.

Considering a "possible reason" for the leak at the Supreme Court......
I'm afraid that the "abortion on demand debate" might just/will push the Dem's across the line.

Aloha, Mark

PS......not to mention......the QUALITY (or lack there of) of the Rs candidates.

Last Edited:
Painful but probably good that they are. Let EVERYONE who voted for this get a REAL good taste of what they asked for before mid terms.

I dont disagree, i just dont think it is going to yield the results we think it will.

I believe we have reached a point in our history where being seen as virtually safe is more important than what and how much is removed from your wallet. Likely accelerated with the printing and handing out of money at a moments notice. Plus if you cant afford it, just steal it.

What some of these people dont understand is that when real anarchy takes hold, there are folks that will stack bodies like cord wood. For fun. At a distance. There are also those of us who dont need modern amenities and we will welcome a return to the dark ages while staying warm with the "cord wood".

Still cheaper than diesel. I recently parked my diesel and bought a little sh!tbox car to save on fuel. Just filled up for the first time yesterday, 33mpg, far better than my 17mpg truck. Plus, regular costs close to 20% less than diesel. I was spending over $800 per month in fuel for my truck, doesn't hurt as bad with the car. I only have to swipe the card once at the gas station now 😁
Which is utterly and totally stupid because diesel is a by product of gas. I knew a guy back in the 90s that made his own diesel from gas behind his shop.

Oh hell. You're in Tacoma. Just rock up some baking soda and head over to Hilltop. Sell em quick. I dont suggest returning to the neighborhood after that. At least you'll be able to afford groceries and not read mean tweets. You'll be winning yyyhhhuuuggggeee!
:s0115::s0115::s0115:
I know the reputation that Hill Top has but it is a ton cleaner and way less crime these days than SE Tacoma, Parkland, Midland, Spanaway, Graham

I am not crazy about how things are, but you folks know this (high fuel prices) is a world wide phenomenon, right?

Also, I presume you would know that high fuel prices are not in the best interest of the current "regime" and high fuel prices hurt them politically?

Also, I am guessing that if you gave it any thought you'd understand that oil companies are constrained by covid and supply chain issues, the same as everyone else?

And if you did your homework you'd know that the vast bulk of any oils Keystone would have been involved in was slated for foreign markets?

Flame away lads!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads