JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is utterly and totally stupid because diesel is a by product of gas. I knew a guy back in the 90s that made his own diesel from gas behind his shop.
Been long time since I saw this explained in class. I remember them showing us how it worked in the refining. When they first started they were after Kerosene. Used to dump the gas in pits as they had no use for it. :eek:

Which is utterly and totally stupid because diesel is a by product of gas. I knew a guy back in the 90s that made his own diesel from gas behind his shed And I mean that in a most excellent to one another way.
If he did he had to be one heck of a chemist and have invested in a centrifuge and some other incredibly specialized equipment.

I know the reputation that bHill Top has but it is a ton cleaner and way less crime these days than SE Tacoma, Parkland, Midland, Spanaway, Graham
Good while back some heavy hitters bought a lot of land up there. Then used their pull to have the scum run off so they could build and sell. East side got a lot of the scum they chased off. Was really sad as a lot of working class people over there were all of a sudden surrounded with the scum.

Still cheaper than diesel. I recently parked my diesel and bought a little sh!tbox car to save on fuel. Just filled up for the first time yesterday, 33mpg, far better than my 17mpg truck. Plus, regular costs close to 20% less than diesel. I was spending over $800 per month in fuel for my truck, doesn't hurt as bad with the car. I only have to swipe the card once at the gas station now 😁
Yeabut you're sprouting tits now.

Lol

Good while back some heavy hitters bought a lot of land up there. Then used their pull to have the scum run off so they could build and sell. East side got a lot of the scum they chased off. Was really sad as a lot of working class people over there were all of a sudden surrounded with the scum.
I agree, I have been in my house here in North Spanaway at the North end of Lake Spanaway by the park for 3 years last March. I have kept track of fatal shootings that were within a 5 mile radius of the house. With the last one being a Pierce County Sheriff, there has been 14 fatal shootings. The first one was less than a mile from the house and only the very first month I moved in. I worked for a short time at the NAPA store at 96th and Pac ave. Tons of crime there from shoplifting to drug dealing across the street at 7/11. A lady was stabbed and killed a block from there. Before I started there, the store had their parts truck stolen twice from a fenced locked gate lot. The second time they simply cut the chain link fence and drove the truck out. Since the police are so limited in what they can do these days. It is getting worse

I am not crazy about how things are, but you folks know this (high fuel prices) is a world wide phenomenon, right?

Also, I presume you would know that high fuel prices are not in the best interest of the current "regime" and high fuel prices hurt them politically?

Also, I am guessing that if you gave it any thought you'd understand that oil companies are constrained by covid and supply chain issues, the same as everyone else?

And if you did your homework you'd know that the vast bulk of any oils Keystone would have been involved in was slated for foreign markets?

Flame away lads!
STOP watching the main stream news, you are brain washed and stop drinking the Koolaid.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top