Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Press bias explained? Walters says: 'Obama viewed as next messiah'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dave Workman, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My head still hurts from this one, on CNN's Piers Morgan, 12-17

:thumbdown::banghead::nuts:

Stunning: Walters says Obama viewed as ‘next messiah’

Last night on CNN’s Piers Morgan Live program, veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters made an observation so jarring that it would explain why the mainstream press – with but few exceptions – has allowed the Obama administration to skate on such scandals as Fast and Furious.

Stunning: Walters says Obama viewed as ?next messiah? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Dont have enough BP meds to even consider watching anything those two have to say. :banghead:

Dunerunner and (deleted member) like this.
  3. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I didn't watch it, because I just ate and would probably vomit if I saw something as unnatural as Piers and Barbara Wawa on this morning.....anyway, should we even be surprised that the lamestream media and low information voters would think any less of Obongo? I mean, we have a pretender in chief would can't even offer evidence that he is a legalized citizen of this country, much less a pathological liar and avowed communist Muslim who hates America and what she stands for.....

Dunerunner and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

He was supposed to be the white~traditional~culture wrecker. IE a new era dawning. I suppose by that standard he's a partial success, but that pesky 2nd Amendment is still in the way

5. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Lots of others didn't, either but spread this around with my blessings. I think a lot of people ought to see Ms. Walters make this admission. It's simply stunning, and it just "says a whole lot."

6. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Ba-Ba Wa-Wa can, well, better stop there...

7. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

A personality cult only. GWB with an afro. Same handed down Oligarch agenda. #1 is to complete empower the too big to fail banks and rob middle class America. Probably the best video on the matter is "The Obama Deception". Mentions in there that he will be going after guns before he actually did.

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  8. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;KlyelYetLAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyelYetLAM[/video]

Messiah?

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Now can you understand why PHIL skipped an interview with this hen???

Sheldon

10. SOrez

SOrez SOR Active Member

duck hunting or talk a talking head,it must have been a really hard decision for him to make. It must have taken him a millisecond to decide.

11. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

By "messiah", do they mean "worst president ever"? If so, they got it right!

12. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

He has NEVER been MY president, I have always known him for what he is and that music video tells the tale. I won't wax too biblical but he was prophesied to rise like scum to the top. Good news is we will win