JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My head still hurts from this one, on CNN's Piers Morgan, 12-17

:s0154::s0054::nuts:

Stunning: Walters says Obama viewed as ‘next messiah’

Last night on CNN’s Piers Morgan Live program, veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters made an observation so jarring that it would explain why the mainstream press – with but few exceptions – has allowed the Obama administration to skate on such scandals as Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

My head still hurts from this one, on CNN's Piers Morgan, 12-17

:s0154::s0054::nuts:

Stunning: Walters says Obama viewed as &#145;next messiah&#146;

Last night on CNN&#146;s Piers Morgan Live program, veteran broadcast journalist Barbara Walters made an observation so jarring that it would explain why the mainstream press &#150; with but few exceptions &#150; has allowed the Obama administration to skate on such scandals as Fast and Furious.

<broken link removed>

Dont have enough BP meds to even consider watching anything those two have to say. :s0054:

I didn't watch it, because I just ate and would probably vomit if I saw something as unnatural as Piers and Barbara Wawa on this morning.....anyway, should we even be surprised that the lamestream media and low information voters would think any less of Obongo? I mean, we have a pretender in chief would can't even offer evidence that he is a legalized citizen of this country, much less a pathological liar and avowed communist Muslim who hates America and what she stands for.....

He was supposed to be the white~traditional~culture wrecker. IE a new era dawning. I suppose by that standard he's a partial success, but that pesky 2nd Amendment is still in the way

A personality cult only. GWB with an afro. Same handed down Oligarch agenda. #1 is to complete empower the too big to fail banks and rob middle class America. Probably the best video on the matter is "The Obama Deception". Mentions in there that he will be going after guns before he actually did.

duck hunting or talk a talking head,it must have been a really hard decision for him to make. It must have taken him a millisecond to decide.

He has NEVER been MY president, I have always known him for what he is and that music video tells the tale. I won't wax too biblical but he was prophesied to rise like scum to the top. Good news is we will win

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews