JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Should have been done years ago before they had nukes.

Now? No way. It won't just be the US and NK to fly their birds.

You know, we could fix all of this with a few billion US dollars stacked in the back of a cargo plane.

C'mon how much of these is BS.

Of course Trump has thought about it. And has to keep the option on the table. I bet for dang sure the nuclear option is last on the list.
We sure as heck don't want to be the first country to use one, and the second.

But this little turd needs dropped down a notch or two. He's killing his own people, causing mass famine and poverty, and has fired how many missiles outside of his country? One close to Japan.

I wondering why we haven't dealt with this China BS giving them oil after the sanctions?! Wtf.

That fat dictator needs to win the dirt nap award, the sooner the better.

How many died to kill that osama whatever guy, and we didn't even know where he was.

I'd just hate to see South Korea take the brunt of the fall out or Japan so nukes probably are not a great idea - something should be done though imo.

Buy the Little Rocket Man off. Sounds cowardly towards the USA but you do not fix a small problem with a big hammer. Just send him some more rice and grain.

Then while the little guy is watching the $big hand out$ lots of stuff may happen far beneath the water line. Out of sight, out of mind until it is too late. Final.

Last Edited:
You know, we could fix all of this with a few billion US dollars stacked in the back of a cargo plane.
Well, they need something to convince them to come under the loving wing of the world banking system. Strange how a country no longer remains a threat once they comply with the beast.

I have no doubt that Kim Jong-un is a all around bad guy...I also have no doubt that the folks in North Korea are suffering from him , his policies and those that came before him.
A unhinged dictator with a nuclear program is a dangerous thing and needs to be stopped.
That said...

I am not sure that a war with North Korea is the answer...even a neat strike in which he is killed , may not be the answer...
I understand that my views may not be popular , but...
I have four combat deployments and know a bit about the cost of going to war and the amount of suffering that can come of it.

Please note that I am not wholly against military action in this case...I just hope that the action be swift , sure and smartly done ...with a lasting purpose and a minimal amount of suffering on any and all sides.
Andy

I think that the source of this information (business insider.com) is completely full of sh*t and has only the supposition of some journalist hacks to report on and or fabricate some kind of story.

Both The Telegraph and The Wall Street Journal have portrayed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis as trying to caution President Donald Trump against a strike, and the national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, as advocating it.

So the basis for this story is newspapers of questionable veracity and contains no actual quotes or attributions to any reputable sources that might contain factual or verified information ?? It is simply some writers opinion and should be recognized for the complete load of horsesh*t that it is.

Nothing to discuss here. Despots have existed for a long time and will for a long time to come. Sooner or later they will get their due. Kind of like how successful the US has been in changing things in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think that the source of this information (business insider.com) is completely full of sh*t and has only the supposition of some journalist hacks to report on and or fabricate some kind of story.

So the basis for this story is newspapers of questionable veracity and contains no actual quotes or attributions to any reputable sources that might contain factual or verified information ?? It is simply some writers opinion and should be recognized for the complete load of horsesh*t that it is.

Nothing to discuss here. Despots have existed for a long time and will for a long time to come. Sooner or later they will get their due. Kind of like how successful the US has been in changing things in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Dude! he was running right for the button and we had to hold him back! Pinky swear.

Nothing in any of those crap articles says anything about holding him back. Do not give these guys links, pageviews or ad revenue.

NK has to roll in the winter if they have any hope of gaining ground; frozen rice patties are absolutely- necessary for tactical maneuver on that peninsula; particularly through the choke-points, N of Seoul (like Munsan-ni and the Chorwon Valley).

An attack on SK using a quick evaporating weapon; such as a non-persistent nerve agent would leave the land in much better shape than a nuke.

I believe any NK attack would be about gaining valuable resources; even-if only one coal mine on the DMZ.

Short of this objective, I cannot see a strategic advantage worth risking near-total destruction-for.

I think NK is mostly a defense contractor; testing the weapons of other bottom-feeding nations (edit: NK is the lowest bidder).

For these reasons, the US doesn't need to attack NK; similarly, advertising our defensive capabilities only stands to enlighten the enemy(s), so we should be sitting back and keeping the Cold War Policy of " Respond in Kind"; do to them what they do to us.

Worst case, the fallout from an integrated battle will drift over the US in the jet stream.

POTUS will play it cool.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews