JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Too much gas? Muzzle climb making it hard to get back on target? skinny barrel whipping like a Devo song. The upper is built to combat that.

Muzzle breaks are good a controlling muzzle climb and adjustable gas blocks are good a controlling the amount of gas and low mass carriers less weight being shoved back at you combined with an Hbar for all the reasons they are good for and you have a winning combo.

THE BARREL new.223 WLYChome Moly 1/8 twist barrel with a lightly used Spikes Low Mass Carrier. Not sure who the bolt is made by but it's new. A popular low-cost muzzle brake with a budget yet very comfortable narrow rail with rubber bumpers. The rail comes off without the removal of the barrel nut (super easy) to make adjustments to the Adjustable gas block easily (Adustable gas block not pictured but is included in the package). Simply back off the retaining nut or remove the 4 Allen screw to adjust the gas block to the ammo you are using and lock it down it has a separate locking pin. The receiver will also be trued for even more increased accuracy. (PARTED OUT)

20201213_201403_HDR.jpg

Please note if you buy any of my listed parts and you need something else to complete your build feel free to ask me I might have it I am not going to list every spare detent or spring or whatever it may be, but if you are meeting up to buy something and I have it I want to help you finish that special build and I will help out if I can.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top