JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hah Hah, Thank you.

I am about to open that can I traded with you, I just shot plenty this weekend with my brother up north and I am out of ammo. Time to start loading again. By the way I scored a # of a TiteGroup at BiMart on Friday, so at least I can load some pistol ammo.

I think PV is hating me right now, I have changed my order 4 times. Oh well, this time I was able to get an order of W296 in, I will be good for awhile. I also ordered some VV N110, see if this powder is cleaner than the W296.

I will let you know what I find about this powder, I am just hoping that they can cut the delivery time to less than a month.

From what I read on the Blackout forum, a user have mentioned that this is a very clean burning powder, for $30/#, it better be clean. Hah hah

I will let you know what I find about this powder, I am just hoping that they can cut the delivery time to less than a month.

From what I read on the Blackout forum, a user have mentioned that this is a very clean burning powder, for $30/#, it better be clean. Hah hah

Well, it cleaned out your wallet, anyway! ;) I never considered H-110 to be a dirty powder unless you are trying to use standard primers with a less than firm roll crimp. It needs to be loaded stoutly to burn efficiently. Not a powder to run with reduced loads.

My wallet is definitely lighter, heh heh

I do use CCI#41, for my 300 AAC Blackout reloads. From what I gathered, it is similar to a magnum primer. As far as crimps, I use a very light crimp.

I don't know about the level of dirtiness, but it always seems to make a mess of my 44 mag. Great powder to run at top levels.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top