JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hah Hah, Thank you.

I am about to open that can I traded with you, I just shot plenty this weekend with my brother up north and I am out of ammo. Time to start loading again. By the way I scored a # of a TiteGroup at BiMart on Friday, so at least I can load some pistol ammo.

I think PV is hating me right now, I have changed my order 4 times. Oh well, this time I was able to get an order of W296 in, I will be good for awhile. I also ordered some VV N110, see if this powder is cleaner than the W296.

I will let you know what I find about this powder, I am just hoping that they can cut the delivery time to less than a month.

From what I read on the Blackout forum, a user have mentioned that this is a very clean burning powder, for $30/#, it better be clean. Hah hah

I will let you know what I find about this powder, I am just hoping that they can cut the delivery time to less than a month.

From what I read on the Blackout forum, a user have mentioned that this is a very clean burning powder, for $30/#, it better be clean. Hah hah

Well, it cleaned out your wallet, anyway! ;) I never considered H-110 to be a dirty powder unless you are trying to use standard primers with a less than firm roll crimp. It needs to be loaded stoutly to burn efficiently. Not a powder to run with reduced loads.

My wallet is definitely lighter, heh heh

I do use CCI#41, for my 300 AAC Blackout reloads. From what I gathered, it is similar to a magnum primer. As far as crimps, I use a very light crimp.

I don't know about the level of dirtiness, but it always seems to make a mess of my 44 mag. Great powder to run at top levels.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top