JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Things are loosening up, at least where I am. My LGS is overstocked with small pistol and small rifle primers, and has a whole shelf of various popular pistol and rifle powders in 1 lb. and 8 lb. kegs. All at normal prices, and this is stock that came in last week and still hasn't sold, despite an ad and a line out the door on Saturday. Things are looking up!

Sorry. I'm in Las Vegas. Bought several pounds of various pistol powders for about $27/lb. CCI Small Pistol Primers = $33/1000. Same with Federal SRPs. I was there on Saturday, and there was still a ton on the shelves when I was there yesterday (Tues.). Either the manufacturers are starting to catch up, or people who stockpile have done so now, or both.

Sorry. I'm in Las Vegas. Bought several pounds of various pistol powders for about $27/lb. CCI Small Pistol Primers = $33/1000. Same with Federal SRPs. I was there on Saturday, and there was still a ton on the shelves when I was there yesterday (Tues.). Either the manufacturers are starting to catch up, or people who stockpile have done so now, or both.

Probably more the latter. People who were desperate to buy have finally achieved a comfort level of supply, or have run out of money attempting to do so in a crazy market. From what I have heard/read, the manufacturers have been running at full capacity for months trying to meet the demand and will hopefully continue to do so until retail prices return to a more palatable level. I hear there are some places that are already there. (Of course, not where I am, but somewhere!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top