JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think people have been talking about an asteroid strike for a long time. It would definitely be a game-changer.

"And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;"

Revelation 8:8

Please Please Please, anyone who post in this thread make sure your site is approved by the management first.

Must be a real and viable source that fits the rules here as we must be excellent to each other.

Thanks

Op

One of the replies on Freerepublic:

Kilometers mean nothing to me.

I know, I could translate it to American if I was really curious how close these asteroids will come.

But I think I'll just wait for the American version of this story.

😆
There were folks wishing for a comet strike not too long ago. :confused:

One of the replies on Freerepublic:

Kilometers mean nothing to me.

I know, I could translate it to American if I was really curious how close these asteroids will come.

But I think I'll just wait for the American version of this story.

😆
No kidding.
My brain doesn't do kiloparsecs or whatever.

Thread closed.

If one wishes to peruse any forums on the interwebs, that is there choice.

Linking into other forums is in poor taste, and is also unsolicited free advertising.

As per terms of service:

Our policy does not allow us to accept or consider Unsolicited Submissions so please do not Distribute Unsolicited Submissions on or through NorthwestFirearms.com. We want to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by us or under our direction might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. We therefore ask that you not Distribute any Unsolicited Submission.

Furthermore:

We may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use NorthwestFirearms.com or portion thereof for failure to comply with these Terms of Service or any special terms related to a particular service, for infringing copyright, or for any other reason whatsoever.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads