JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I wouldn't put it past the world government to do this. And I wouldn't be surprised to find there are significant lethal side effects in the years to some if the ones presenting right now are as nasty as they seem

Vaccines development by big Pharma. Big pharma loves profits more than anything else. Killing off most of your clientele seems bad for profits.

I wouldn't put it past the world government to do this. And I wouldn't be surprised to find there are significant lethal side effects in the years to some if the ones presenting right now are as nasty as they seem
There is more to come in my opinion, hopefully folks keep up.

Vaccines development by big Pharma. Big pharma loves profits more than anything else. Killing off most of your clientele seems bad for profits.
Reset. I don't know, the elite are spending another 3.5 trillion so it's looking like inflation will ruin the value of our money. So what will the clientele pay big pharma with?

There was a show on Amazon prime that is this exact thing. They faked a deadly flu to get fear ramped up so everyone would willingly line up for a vaccine. The vaccine made the population sterile.
The original, British version of the show is good too. I think the original came out in 2013. It's not quite as sensationalist, but does go through more of the bureaucracy end of a large scale fakeout.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top