JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it wrong that I imagined Borat's voice in my head whenever I was reading his quotes?

According to the affidavit, Mohamed screamed, "I will blow up your store'' and "I'm going to send my guys to shoot up your store.''

5c7dcf024101b083008e90529f42c1e32be6a97d47fc4c0c8f449466b9bc8613.jpg

Forget the court and all the waste of taxpayers money how about a one way ticket back to Kenya......

I am sure he is already subsidized somehow by the tax payers :eek:

The media is in a tizzy about this new era of homegrown radicals.
After the Boston bombing the news media tried to determine why these men did what they did.
What did America do to make these brothers so angry with us?
Why were these men not arrested before they did something so terrible?
How could they live among us and still hate us?

A Texan explained it all: "Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me; I know it will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it. I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me. I just kill them. I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me, and (b) I already know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No! Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect I give them the fair justice they deserve. I kill them."

Sounds like Hate speech to me, slap that on his record too.

Yes but let's keep in mind Jim that this poor downtrodden young man came from such a depraved past and that he is just a 19 year old child and can't help but hate those whose country gave him freedom, an education, probably free housing assistance and an Obama phone!

He's not to blame for his hate crimes and interrupted act of terrorism, by gosh we are, we are for being both so tolerant and ignorant at the same time.

Wake up time folks, this "punk" doesn't have the market (pardon the pun) cornered on his mind set, and I'm afraid, strike that,, sure there many more like him out there.

No different than the xmas tree bomber.
These guys are idiot slackers who aren't worth a cow fart, However, it doesn't mean they aren't a huge threat!
They can and will still kill people in the name of allah, muhammad, or whatever they are into.

Drive through SE Portland or Beaverton you'll see halal markets and neighborhoods full of these fools.

Nugent has it right.

Save the planet: Kill the Muslim Third Reich

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/save-the-planet-kill-the-muslim-third-reich/
Save the planet: Kill the Muslim Third Reich
Exclusive: Ted Nugent warns, 'This rabid, voodoo threat is very real'

Published: 5 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/02/tnugent_avatar.jpg
tnugent_avatar.jpg Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent is an American rock 'n' roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of "Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto" and "God, Guns & Rock 'N' Roll" (Regnery Publishing). For all things Nuge, visit tednugent.com.

Though left-wing apologists, denial cultists and excuse-making whiners will most assuredly try to claim this following NugeBlog is an anti-Islam screed, it is not.

It is purely and simply an anti-rabid dog common-sense Teditorial that will be embraced by people with but a modicum of historical perspective, goodwill, intellect and decency.

Let's clear the air: I personally don't care if you stand on your head and recite Shakespeare backwards, marry your beagle, stack BBs, French kiss rattlesnakes or swan dive into a shallow vat of goat urine. If that's what turns your religious crank, party on. Just do it downwind of me, and don't bill me for your rehab.
But when it comes to the pure demonic evil of murderous savage Islamist terrorists, the line is universally drawn by good people worldwide. We all know instinctively that there is no virtue in slaughtering innocent people. No God smiles or rejoices in this.

The only people who smile and rejoice in killing innocent people are those pure evil rabid dogs who kill innocent people. Hitler was evil. Stalin was despicable and evil. So was Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Idi Amin and other such subhuman mass exterminators. The world is better off with these rabid dogs off the planet.
Now, I'll admit I'm not opposed to putting hollow points to the back of the heads of human cockroaches and various other vermin who wish to imprison me with their braindead, toxic "values." Truth is I want to eliminate them from planet Earth and erase them from the history books of the human race.

To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. Let the victims defend themselves in a timely, efficient manner. Double tap center mass. No court case. No plea bargaining, no parole. No time off for good behavior, no early release. I want 'em dead.

Their victims know who they are and what they are doing. Blow 'em away and let the crows pick their carcasses clean.

That's radical in today's poisonous world of political correctness. So be it.

As Martin Luther King said, "The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be. …"

Indeed, in the vacuum of politically correct circles, I'm rather proud to be an extremist for wanting to exterminate rabid dogs. Everyone knows there is no cure for rabid dogs except a bullet. The question the free world needs to ask is whether we are going to shoot the rabid dog or have the rabid dogs chew our faces off.
My advice: Kill 'em all and let Satan sort them out. That's my policy.

Think "Old Yeller." When he brings us the newspaper and protects us from vermin, give him a biscuit and a hug. When he foams at the mouth and snarls, well, you get the picture.

Make no mistake; the world is in a race to the finish with crazed, rabid, radical Muslims. The choice is simple: Its religious freedom – or subjugation, persecution or death.

Radical Islam is a global cancer. Shariah law should be seen as the hate speech that it is. Its very essence is a criminal act of sedition, advocating the overthrowing of the U.S. government, punishable by hanging. It must be dealt with now, not tomorrow or next week, or surely this religious cancer will consume the host and darkness will indeed cover the Earth.

Keep an eye on what used to be Europe.

To truly understand the vitriol of radical Islam, read "The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin Al-Hussein"

No more kicking the can down the road for the next generation. There comes a time for all good men and women to rise up and oppose evil. That time is now. It is our time. Americans must show the world the difference between respecting choices in lifestyle versus bending over and welcoming an evil takeover.
This rabid, voodoo threat is very real and right in front of us. We must not shoot just one or two rabid dogs, but to save the human race, we must kill them all.

Right now, it's the freedom of the world that is at stake. We are all being slandered, maligned and killed, as so-called leaders scramble in a feeble, soulless, dishonest attempt not to hurt someone's feelings, when life itself is at stake.

Our generation doesn't have goose-stepping fanatical fascists or Bataan death march goons to exterminate. The threat the entire free world faces right here right now are fanatical Muslims who will not rest till all the non-Muslims are wiped out. These freaks deserve the same fate as the Third Reich and the kamikazes.

Is there a leader somewhere who knows this, will admit it and actually do what is right? We are waiting.

Meanwhile smart Americans do not go to the Jewish deli of the reading room unarmed and helpless. We are waiting there, too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews