JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still remember what happened to the bundy family. Situation was a little different as far as location but not terribly as far as the overall goal. There's absolutely no fear of repercussions for the "far left". But if some "far right" citizens did this all hell would be unleashed on them. Quite the double standard in my eyes

I concur.
That thing in Salem is the most evil that has been forced onto this state. Lots of misery, death, and destruction during its tenure.
Itll be a wonderful day when it's out of office or drops dead.

Personally I'd like to see the civilians swept from the hood in preparation for a battle. Power cut, vehicles denied in and out, supply chains cut, communications cut, and anything else for survival--denied.
Give them 24 hours to surrender before an all out assault takes place. Any survivors charged with sedition.

Call it a wrap and use it for future turds planning a civil uprising.

I concur.
That thing in Salem is the most evil that has been forced onto this state. Lots of misery, death, and destruction during its tenure.
Itll be a wonderful day when it's out of office or drops dead.

Personally I'd like to see the civilians swept from the hood in preparation for a battle. Power cut, vehicles denied in and out, supply chains cut, communications cut, and anything else for survival--denied.
Give them 24 hours to surrender before an all out assault takes place. Any survivors charged with sedition.

Call it a wrap and use it for future turds planning a civil uprising.

good luck ever seeing that happen. All well get is "this behavior needs to stop and isnt condoned blah blah blah" no action. No recourse. No plan. No repercussions. Just a false sense of condemnation from absolute jokes of this state. At some point it'd be really nice to see the real Oregonians take this state back over and remind these cowards who the he11 they work for but saying that makes me and anyone else who agrees seem like "far right extremists" I'm sure

This is an interesting thread on the evolution of the RHAZ:

It starts here:
The Kinneys legal troubles began in 2002 when William Kinney III, 17, ran a stop sign on SE 33rd Av and Franklin St at 45 to 60 mph, colliding with another car and resulting in the death of Fred Goetz, 74. William was driving with a suspended license.

And gets crazier and crazier. It ends with the Kinney's being sovereign citizens and filing something they think means they don't have to pay the mortgage, as well as cocaine, other criminal proceedings, and a stay at the WooWoo house along the way.

This is an interesting thread on the evolution of the RHAZ:

It starts here:

And gets crazier and crazier. It ends with the Kinney's being sovereign citizens and filing something they think means they don't have to pay the mortgage, as well as cocaine, other criminal proceedings, and a stay at the WooWoo house along the way.

Bizarre.
I support their rights to be crazy.
When it doesn't work, life moves on and now you look crazy.
Ciest la vie.

If they were concerned about the house and its history. They should have worked to have it registered as a historical home and location.
Otherwise, it's just another case of bad choices and trying to keep bubblegum for free.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top