JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
308, No because 2-3 years Ago 30rd ar mags were 40-45ea... Ohhh I do not gouge! Some vendors Give me flack for it i could care less! Not in it to retire! I am in it to help the local build community and fund my hobby. I am the only AK parts guy at the show they should be paying me to be there!

Last Edited:
yeh a guy I knew set up a table with good deals and he did catch a lot of flack from the other venders.

and a certain dealer pushed for the close the gun show loop hole requiring background checks at the shows because it would boost his business there and guess what it did by wiping out the guys that actually had good deals because they were just there to sell there dads collection after they passed away or just collectors that were there to trade just for the sake of trading those were the good ole days sorry so many of you never got to enjoy that

Last Edited:
My Gal enjoys gun shows and we hit the Rickreal show last weekend .

The portland show is one we rarely go to now cuz it has been raising the entry cost, what's it now? 18 X 2 plus parking?

Tag than on the good price of a gun and ya might of as well just hit a regular gun store.

My travels brought me to So. Cal. in the late 80's and early 90's. I got to go to the Great Western Gun Show at the LA County Fairgrounds in Pomona.

It was billed as the largest gun show in the country, and I believe it was true. The show filled four or five huge exhibition buildings, each with hundreds of tables. You could find anything, and at competitive prices. I was spoiled for life. The biggest Portland shows I've been to are about a quarter the size, and not very competitive.

LA County passed a law that banned gun sales on county property. Great Western sued them, but settled out of court rather than fight for their rights. The show moved to Las Vegas, but lost money there. Last I heard they were looking at a Texas location in 2000.
The Orange County fair ground show is as huge as the GWGS

just to get a better idea of building tools and kits. The whole "how to take a parts kit and 80% receiver to 922r compliant rifle" still is a bit of a mystery to me

One of these helps..:)
mill1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews