JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since the stabber did not have a red hat on or look like me the media is going to act like this never happened now of course. Will fully expect to see the scum let go on "house arrest" in a few days when they hope no one in paying attention. 🤬

Cabs need to have expanded metal between the rear and front seats - like police cars have had forever.
I have seen some decades ago had some kind of shield for just this reason. Guessing here they were not doing it to save a few bucks and it cost this poor guy his life. Meanwhile the scum freak who killed him will blame mental health, racism, phobia, Trump, and anything else the freak can come up with and some will start to say he needs to be released back on society.

Just another day in Portland!

Even Tina Kotek is telling Portland it needs to get its crap together.

Portland is the modern day Tacoma, Detroit, Baltimore. And there is still plenty of room to get worse.

Just another day in Portland!

Even Tina Kotek is telling Portland it needs to get its crap together.

Portland is the modern day Tacoma, Detroit, Baltimore. And there is still plenty of room to get worse.
The city leaders seem to be telling some of the larger cities turned sewers ,"hold my beer and watch this". Again though vast majorities of those who live there keep asking for more so they must not feel they have achieved top spot yet. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top