JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it could be a signal coming from Heaven.

Or when you said "Screw the Pope" someones um ears perked up. IE: A signal coming from Hell.

Probably just a well meaning poster though, although that negates the black humor.

after my post [#3] i got a p.m. inviting me to attend a church seminar in portland. sheesh, seems like that might have been a clue as to my stance.:huh:

I got the same invite, notice where my home is. Just trying to share the love, I'm sure. If it weren't for us infidels, the Christians would have no one to try to save. I'm never offended by it, until they get pushy. Or until they say, "What if you're wrong?" That tends to make me walk away.

It should be. Falls in the 'spam' dept. An attempt at 'witnessing' via some church meeting should be no different than someone sending unsolicited PMs about why it is all a myth. Two way street and religion is not a fit here.

The OP is different because it specifically address and individual's (the one with the pointy hat) crusade against guns.

Because he is their leader and what he says is their law. Not hard to understand. You may disagree with one issue or another, or that they diddle little boys, but what he pronounces IS 'Catholic" via the councils and pronouncements.

Of course he is against guns for the masses because gov/religion are about control of the masses, not freedom. It just makes sense that he is profoundly against the 2A.

Funny how people will dump Walmart for supposedly being anti-2A, but not some pointy hat numbnuts.

He is a nasty little guy though, ick, that pic. Gollum. Good anti-2A poster child.

pope-benedict-nazi-salute1+sanfranciscosentinel+com.jpg

Would this man hurt you? He is a man of the cloth!

pope-benedict-nazi-salute1+sanfranciscosentinel+com.jpg

Gollum resigned today so one less anti-gun person in the spotlight.

First time in 600+ years. There must be some undisclosed little boy diddling that hasn't come to light yet.

Obuzzer has something on the pope.
But what I can't figure is, why doesn't the mob back the popes play on abortion?
Remember the last pope?
Before he died, he was bent over and walking death.
This is weird.

so, the pope realized that he is too old to be relevant in todays society. probably the most rational thing to come from the vatican in 600 years. three cheers for the poop, oops i mean the pope.

I could type A LOT of things about religion and how I wasted 20 years on that nonsense, but I won't because it is against forum rules. I look back now and just have to shake my head though that I was so deluded.

Too bad we have that Rule #4 or whatever it is. I'd love to hear more about your delusions....those briefly encountered here are such a tease :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top