JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The king of the child molesters has sided with Obama on guns. The Pope says gun are bad, he is worried some of his molesters could get shot for their behavior.

When the Pope sides with the abortion president, things are getting a little odd.

I was born and raised Catholic. The stupid that comes out of the Vatican these days is reason enough why I am no longer Catholic. Mind you, I am NOT anti-religion. I am however convinced that all religion is complete bunk.

The Catholic Church is completely out of touch with reality. Their idea of dealing with a problem is putting their heads in the sand.

I think the Pope has a global agenda, and is in the works of positioning itself for a final event. As far as them "putting their heads in the sand", I wish it was that innocent. Historically, the RCC has found that if they just ignore the "white elephant" people will forget about it (think crusades, torture of Christians, selling indulgences).

.......I would stand with MLK any day!!!!

As should any person of conscience.

For the Pope, well I greatly respect truly religious people, not so much the religious organizations themselves.

Not a member of any political party or organized religion myself, not even a disorganized one. Just not much of a joiner I guess. But I do live the life on a daily basis. More than many/most book readers I'd guess, but that's more a comment on society in general rather than religion.

I know many here believe the Christian Bible is mythology. To my, it is my most important guidebook. I trust it wholeheartedly, like no other book.

I have no doubt we are in the final days, and we are seeing prophecy fulfilling right in our eyes. Eventually, there will be a one world order, or something like it. But it also says there are things preventing it from completely fulfilling, which is another biblical concept. One of the things I see must happen prior to world order is complete, total disarmament. I do not want it happening on my watch, on this side of eternity. I feel fully morally obligated to fight injustice, and our 2nd amendment rights falls right within it.

I agree civillian75. Some here may believe otherwise, that is their choice. I believe in what I do and I will not hide from it.

I am far from being a perfect man. I am a sinner saved by grace. I try to be perfect but fail. Not preaching....just facts.

I'm done before the anti-s get all cranky for me saying what I believe in.

I could type A LOT of things about religion and how I wasted 20 years on that nonsense, but I won't because it is against forum rules. I look back now and just have to shake my head though that I was so deluded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top