Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pope says yes to child molesters, no to guns.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lonegunman, Jan 19, 2013.

1. lonegunman

lonegunman Eastern Washington Active Member

Vatican Welcomes Obama Gun Control Proposal

The king of the child molesters has sided with Obama on guns. The Pope says gun are bad, he is worried some of his molesters could get shot for their behavior.

When the Pope sides with the abortion president, things are getting a little odd.

2. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

he also believes condoms make the HIV problem worse. anything that comes out of the vatican/out of the pope's mouth is more crap that i ignore. they're not tethered to reality in any way, shape, or form.

orygun and (deleted member) like this.
  3. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

Screw the Pope, whats good for the goose is good for the gander!

4. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

My ex-wife did a great job at proving to me there is no "God". This further proves it.

jfw, PhantomWorks, 1stklass and 7 others like this.
  5. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

I was born and raised Catholic. The stupid that comes out of the Vatican these days is reason enough why I am no longer Catholic. Mind you, I am NOT anti-religion. I am however convinced that all religion is complete bunk.

6. PhantomWorks

PhantomWorks Seattle WA Active Member

I'm shocked that someone believing in mythology comes with insane proposals...

Or maybe not.

7. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The Catholic Church is completely out of touch with reality. Their idea of dealing with a problem is putting their heads in the sand.

8. g.i. joe

g.i. joe Portland Active Member

I think the Pope has a global agenda, and is in the works of positioning itself for a final event. As far as them "putting their heads in the sand", I wish it was that innocent. Historically, the RCC has found that if they just ignore the "white elephant" people will forget about it (think crusades, torture of Christians, selling indulgences).

9. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

The pope and what he believes and stands for has nothing to do with my faith or the God that I believe in.

novamind, Just Me, aksu747 and 3 others like this.
  10. Father of four

Angie and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

As should any person of conscience.

For the Pope, well I greatly respect truly religious people, not so much the religious organizations themselves.

Not a member of any political party or organized religion myself, not even a disorganized one. Just not much of a joiner I guess. But I do live the life on a daily basis. More than many/most book readers I'd guess, but that's more a comment on society in general rather than religion.

12. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I know many here believe the Christian Bible is mythology. To my, it is my most important guidebook. I trust it wholeheartedly, like no other book.

I have no doubt we are in the final days, and we are seeing prophecy fulfilling right in our eyes. Eventually, there will be a one world order, or something like it. But it also says there are things preventing it from completely fulfilling, which is another biblical concept. One of the things I see must happen prior to world order is complete, total disarmament. I do not want it happening on my watch, on this side of eternity. I feel fully morally obligated to fight injustice, and our 2nd amendment rights falls right within it.

13. Father of four

I agree civillian75. Some here may believe otherwise, that is their choice. I believe in what I do and I will not hide from it.

I am far from being a perfect man. I am a sinner saved by grace. I try to be perfect but fail. Not preaching....just facts.

I'm done before the anti-s get all cranky for me saying what I believe in.

Just Me, aksu747, Adam12 and 3 others like this.
  14. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, but people have been believing it's the end of the world since about oh, A.D. 1.

15. Just Me

Just Me Peoples Republik of Oregon Active Member

Gee, the pope and obama agree on gun control? Does that mean their guards will be unarmed now, or just limited to 7 rounds in semi-auto weapons?

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

They can take away my rifles when they are willing to cut all he @icks that involve with sex crimes!

17. rickthecabbie

rickthecabbie Beaverton Member

Were you really expecting anything different from a member of the Hitler Youth?

18. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I could type A LOT of things about religion and how I wasted 20 years on that nonsense, but I won't because it is against forum rules. I look back now and just have to shake my head though that I was so deluded.

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  19. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Well of course you don't want victims growing up to get retribution.

20. Father of four

True.