JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is the highest count of new vehicle models you've test drove before making a purchase?

• 100 plus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75 to 99

• 50 to 74

• 25 to 49

• Total voters
Reactions
I am going to start my new car search early, by a few years or so. I am curious as to how many I can test drive before the dealers get tired of me. I am wondering how many different vehicle models others have test drove before making a purchase.

I am going to start my new car search early, by a few years or so. I am curious as to how many I can test drive before the dealers get tired of me. I am wondering how many different vehicle models others have test drove before making a purchase.
Just ask the dealer, they'll let you know how open they are to driving how many cars you want.

However, are you sure you want to embark on this now? Most dealer lots are empty, and desirable models are scarce, and prices way too high right now.

My recommendation: Just walk in like you own and place and demand to drive the car you're interested in. :D

I usually test drive 2 to 3 to find out more about the features I want and how the car feels on the road, then I do a custom order instead. I don't buy cars frequently and those that I own, I own them for a very long time. For example, my Lexus is 19 years old and still still sits in the garage of my California property. So when I buy a car, I want it to be EXACTLY the way I want it to be as it'll be with me for a very long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top