JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the animal what ever it is is causing you to lose money or food on the table from your own property then hunts need to be done.
If you just want to go get your rocks off to go kill a wild dog then no.

People never get it, we kill everything and then there gone, we must protect what we have. I get that.
But if you are losing livestock or endangering humans sadly they must be controlled.
This is why I hate sport hunting, if I hunt I eat what I kill and use all of the animal .
Not denying anyone right to sport hunt, I for one value the life of the kill as a sacred thing and should be honored if killed for survival.

I get kinda irritated when I see hunters with a kill and they are all standing over making a joke picture or light of what occurred making it look like some rock star is very disrespecting the kill.

My Opinion !
That's a great perspective to have.
But if you think the pro-wolf people, or the anti-hunters will respect it, you are gravely mistaken.

They won't be happy until your kids and/or grandkids are in cages for their own protection, and wolves and other predators have decimated game herds, and there is NOTHING left to hunt.
Then when they are starting on livestock feed lots, they'll STILL fight management and control through lethal means.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top