JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heartily encourage those groups to change their flag........by moving to another country.
I agree and Left Leaning Posters at Firearm Forum/Boards who tout their Ideals & Goals of Unfetterd Choice & Gay Marrage acceptance and Amnesty & Social Justice and a fair share paid by the rich and how Democrats are not really anti 2A ... yadda yadda yadda should find another Firearm forum board like calguns.net where they can hang with likeminded individuials ?

I agree and Left Leaning Posters at Firearm Forum/Boards who tout their Ideals & Goals of Unfetterd Choice & Gay Marrage acceptance and Amnesty & Social Justice and a fair share paid by the rich and how Democrats are not really anti 2A ... yadda yadda yadda should find another Firearm forum board like calguns.net where they can hang with likeminded individuials ?

Some of us left leaners not only post here, but we trade here, buy from the sponsors, and take effective political action when we can in support of the 2A. Sorry if we can't conform to the party line, please don't turn us in to Big Brother.

All 3 news stations should be banned

While you're at it ban The Oregonian and The Columbian!! The Oregonian has only had one story (that I saw) on the Gunrunner operation and The Columbian hasn't had even one! I wrote a letter to the editor about it and they didn't print it. I have gone to The Columbian web site and posted links to the sites. Don't know if it does any good but if even one person follows through...

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

Faux News.. Perhaps, that's the new title it should be given.. Soon it will be a crime in some places to not wave the Mexican Flag.. No offense to any race or nationality, but last I checked this was the USA.. OR is it anymore? When I was in Ghana, Africa, I had no problem waving a Ghanaian flag out of respect for the people; how come doing so with the American flag in the USA is considered a crime?? What type of country is so self-hating?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top