JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know folks that solely watch Fox News and they swear the world is coming to an end.

I also know folks that solely watch CNN and they swear that the world is coming to an end.

We've known that Fox was just controlled opposition for quite some time. Tucker didn't have one of the highest rated shows on TV because he was way off the mark, Be interesting to see where he goes And what he has to say now that the reins have been taken off

Tucker is a very popular, influential person.
I suppose his next path will be very successful for him. I also think Fox will need to replace him, or suffer the financial consequences.

It's my understanding that Tucker said something that seemed inciteful on another platform, don't know how true that was.... I mean, Seattle council members said people should kill cops. I dunno the whole story.....

I liked Tucker but didn't like Fox. They're like Joe Rogan, just saying whatever their base wants to hear..... maybe Fox will try to pick up Rogan?

Tucker is a very popular, influential person.
I suppose his next path will be very successful for him. I also think Fox will need to replace him, or suffer the financial consequences.

It's my understanding that Tucker said something that seemed inciteful on another platform, don't know how true that was.... I mean, Seattle council members said people should kill cops. I dunno the whole story.....

I liked Tucker but didn't like Fox. They're like Joe Rogan, just saying whatever their base wants to hear..... maybe Fox will try to pick up Rogan?
I doubt Rogan would go to Fox, he has a pretty good gig doing what he is doing. In fact, it wouldn't surprise if Tucker went down that same road.

CNN just fired Don Lemon. So I don't know. Don't much care for any "mainstream" news networks. They all have a bias
I couldn't stand listening to Tucker since he started being nothing but the opposite nut job from the Ratchet Mad Cow. We are on the same side but I wish he would have only reported news, not preached in my face ranting with all the theatrics.
I know folks that solely watch Fox News and they swear the world is coming to an end.

I also know folks that solely watch CNN and they swear that the world is coming to an end.
As far as I'm concerned, America, as I believe it should be according to the founders, and has been, is coming to an end.

I guess Fox wants to join the rest of the MSM leftist cuckfest.

This is what happens when they tell Bud Light to "Hold my beer"
https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-stock-drops-following-tucker-carlsons-exit-1796340
:s0005:

BL.png

I don't watch partisan news, whether left wing or right wing. Only us news I follow is bbc or skynews on internet (other than local news on internet occasionally).

There is supposedly an unbiased news outlet in the us now. I've seen ads for it on the internet. Can't recall the name though and have never looked at it.

Those are just as left/right as US news
Bbc has to be impartial so if they show one side they show the other. Most news has a subjective factor and it's a question of whether they try to eliminate bias or don't try. In the us now they don't try, unlike in the past when objective reporting was the goal.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads