JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What gets me is the "overly bold" aggressive gun control bills being sent down the pike directed at "good guys". I would think that the dems are ignoring or do not care about the push back that will occur during the mid-term elections. Or, am I naive? Does anyone see that the Dems are not at all threat sensitive to potential political doom during the mid-terms?

I think part of it is there was just an election so they are hoping to get it done and people will forget and the president is pressing each and every one of them and being from Chicago who knows what kind of tactics he is using, lets just hope the republican controlled house stays strong

What I think is funny is they keep pretending that everyone agrees with them. "The public wants change on gun contol...", "It's time for common sense legislation on gun control...", and my favorite "Almost all the NRA's member support this legislation, it's the corporations and they sit their in the corporation buildings then they're all corportaiony, and they make money...." I think maybe they believe if they keep lying every time they speak people will start to believe it.

Well they rammed Obamacare down our throats and everybody was very angry and saying it wasn't even Constitutional, then it was.

They killed American citizens and their young Colorado born sons and the people were angry saying it wasn't Constitutional.

They won't pass budgets which angered many of us and is unconstitutional.

What unconstitutional things did I forget?

And with all that he was re-elected and the Ds gained Senate seats.

With the media by their side they are GODS and they know it. Why would they fear the wrath of the common man.

Wrath, what wrath? Wheres my free stuff?

What I think is funny is they keep pretending that everyone agrees with them. "The public wants change on gun contol...", "It's time for common sense legislation on gun control...", and my favorite "Almost all the NRA's member support this legislation, it's the corporations and they sit their in the corporation buildings then they're all corportaiony, and they make money...." I think maybe they believe if they keep lying every time they speak people will start to believe it.

Repetition is a key. People will believe things if they hear it enough from several sources. Doesn't matter if it's actually true.

At the state level, in both Oregon and Washington, things are swinging to where the Dems will likely have locks on most statewide offices and majorities in at least one chamber at the state level, if not both, for a while now.

What do you think is a better idea - paint all Dems at blanket anti-gun, and get unelectable Republicans to face them in general elections - while pushing the Dems to put forward even more anti-gun Dems like Ginny Burdick; or to work to elect pro-gun Democrats? Burdick's district is in *ZERO* danger of going for a Republican for the next 10 years at minimum. Do you want her in there that whole time?

Mary Nolan's seat in the House was a lock for the Democrat. The new-to-elected-office Democrat didn't even bother campaigning, her Republican competition was so slight.

But you know what? She's pro-gun. And when she saw that she didn't need any help getting elected, she directed her Democratic supporters to help another new-to-the-State-House Democrat in a tight race, instead. And that Democrat? Also pro-gun. So rather than vilifying all Democrats as "they're gonna take our guns!" how about you support those who DON'T want to take your guns? Show the Democratic party that the PRO-gun Democrats are the ones that get elected, rather than convincing everyone that all Democrats are anti-gun, thereby making sure that the pro-gun Democrats leave, which WON'T be enough to swing most of these districts to the non-Democrat, thereby ensuring that the anti-gun Democrats win. You'll make your own prediction self-fulfilling!

P.S. Check out Peter DeFazio's response when asked about upcoming gun laws. If you support his response (summary: the already-announced "Executive Actions" are helpful at best, and benign at worst, and fully within the President's authority - but the proposed "Assault Weapons Ban" and magazine caps are bad and he will vote against them,) you should support him financially, even if only $1.

I did not create this "support" page, but I do think it's a good way to show your support. The URL will tell him that the referral came from Northwest Firearms, showing him exactly how many supporters, of all political stripes, appreciate his pro-gun stance:
https://secure.actblue.com/page/gunowners4defazio?refcode=NWFAF

Another Ruby Ridge, Waco, the White House using a drone to kill an American citizen or their attempt at disarming law abiding citizens may just start it. It will be an unorganized, organization of "we had enough". Men who possess certain skills who have a certain moral flexibility

No moral flexibilty will be needed to put lead into tyrants. Morality will be on the armed citizens side. The only person that would need moral flexibility would be a federal employee that would violate any tenant of the Bill of Rights just protect their job and pension.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top