JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah they'll do like the EOD on Bagram airfield did and send the EODbot to grab pizza. Not joking either.
At least you got a Robot, we had a pissed off Airman 1st class with the keys to the S-10 and a bad attitude!
I once told him I was sending one of the teams dogs to make sure he didn't wander around sniffin nurses and to get right back with the food, or else!
Sucked being quarantined, including the mess hall!

"At this point, what difference does it make???"
HRC said that after the Benghazi disaster.

I think that a visual is needed here.
What_difference_does_it_make.png

Aloha, Mark

At least you got a Robot, we had a pissed off Airman 1st class with the keys to the S-10 and a bad attitude!
I once told him I was sending one of the teams dogs to make sure he didn't wander around sniffin nurses and to get right back with the food, or else!
Sucked being quarantined, including the mess hall!

Nah wasn't ours we were just transitioning thru to leave Afghan and seen it one day while livin FOBulous. Gave us all a good chuckle.

I realize this was just yesterday...but any dirtbags get caught trying to test this out yet?

Listening to the scanner now on my phone.

Something about a guy in a park with an aggressive dog and shouting stuff. Theres only 144 listeners currently so its pretty slow tbh.

I use the Scanner Radio - Fire and Police Scanner app. Has a bunch of useful listings in there. Seems more channels have been added to. You can set it to give alerts if 500+ or whatever number you want tune in. It also alerts to big events too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top