JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carried my lcp in my back pocket for about a week when I bought it, I found that it was a rather inconvient place to carry the weapon. So I went out and got a Uncle Mike's #10 and now carry it inside my waist band, most of the time I can't even tell it's there, and I move around alot while I'm working. Just my .02~

I carry a keltec p3at pretty much every day. i started out with it in my back pocket but i noticed when i downloaded it at the end of the night the magazine would not be fully seated. obvously when i sat on something i tripped the mag release. i switched to a belt clip that attaches to the frame and i carry in IWB. It has been a better position to carry from.

You guys that are hitting the mag release must have rock hard butts!:s0114::s0112: I've been carrying back pocket for a while now and it is the best thing ever. It's always out of the way, no more uncomfortable than another wallet and I don't have to worry about bending over or my shirt riding up.:s0155:

Well I have been doing the "Buns Of Steel" video work out for a while now :s0114::s0114::s0114:
I think it may make a difference which pack pocket you have it in as well. I was trying it in my left pocket, so the mag release button was facing out. If I had it in my right pocket it would be facing my butt. Don't think it would be a problem in my right pocket in a pocket holster, but time will tell.

Well I have been doing the "Buns Of Steel" video work out for a while now :s0114::s0114::s0114:
I think it may make a difference which pack pocket you have it in as well. I was trying it in my left pocket, so the mag release button was facing out. If I had it in my right pocket it would be facing my butt. Don't think it would be a problem in my right pocket in a pocket holster, but time will tell.

That must be it. I carry right rear. I was having trouble imagining a solid enough butt to push that tiny stiff button that releases the magazine.:s0112::s0114:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews