JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I carried my lcp in my back pocket for about a week when I bought it, I found that it was a rather inconvient place to carry the weapon. So I went out and got a Uncle Mike's #10 and now carry it inside my waist band, most of the time I can't even tell it's there, and I move around alot while I'm working. Just my .02~

I carry a keltec p3at pretty much every day. i started out with it in my back pocket but i noticed when i downloaded it at the end of the night the magazine would not be fully seated. obvously when i sat on something i tripped the mag release. i switched to a belt clip that attaches to the frame and i carry in IWB. It has been a better position to carry from.

You guys that are hitting the mag release must have rock hard butts!:s0114::s0112: I've been carrying back pocket for a while now and it is the best thing ever. It's always out of the way, no more uncomfortable than another wallet and I don't have to worry about bending over or my shirt riding up.:s0155:

Well I have been doing the "Buns Of Steel" video work out for a while now :s0114::s0114::s0114:
I think it may make a difference which pack pocket you have it in as well. I was trying it in my left pocket, so the mag release button was facing out. If I had it in my right pocket it would be facing my butt. Don't think it would be a problem in my right pocket in a pocket holster, but time will tell.

Well I have been doing the "Buns Of Steel" video work out for a while now :s0114::s0114::s0114:
I think it may make a difference which pack pocket you have it in as well. I was trying it in my left pocket, so the mag release button was facing out. If I had it in my right pocket it would be facing my butt. Don't think it would be a problem in my right pocket in a pocket holster, but time will tell.

That must be it. I carry right rear. I was having trouble imagining a solid enough butt to push that tiny stiff button that releases the magazine.:s0112::s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top