JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's why I recommended the 22/45 RP. RP standard for Removable Panels. They take modified 1911 grip panels, so you can go thin, thick, wood, plastic, metal, rubber.
Makes since but what I disliked about the 22/45 was the angle of the grip not so much the handles, if I would have bought the 22/45 I would have gotten the RP one and put on different panels anyway. All I'm saying is go to the store, try out a bunch of different pistols and find the one that feels the best to you. I held the Ruger, Browning, Beretta, and Walther and my top choices were the Ruger mk3 and Buck Mark, they both fit me and my wife great.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys. I'll definitely check one out in the shop. I should be going there in a few days anyway :)

I have shot a similar model Ruger (exactly what, I'm not sure). I liked it well enough for plinking, though I have no objection to wheel guns either. I'll keep these in mind!

Can't go wrong with a Ruger or a Buckmark, both great for the intended purpose. However, I just think the Buckmark is better looking. I personally own the Browning Challenger II. Very accurate, reliable, and has a cool factor since not everyone has one. Might want to check out some of the old High Standard models such as the Citation and Supermatic as well.

I just picked up the ISSC m22 on Saturday and had a blast with it. Took 200 rounds of range ammo at CCPSS like a champ. I know some of the early ones got a bad wrap for choking on some loads but I had nothing but fun with it. $249.99 at wholesale sports at 82nd and Johnson Creek. Laid it down at the range next to a Glock 19 and it's nearly identical in size and weight, so it makes a nice training option with some good safety features.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top