JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please join me in welcoming the newest member of our staff, MarkSBG. Mark has been helping us for quite some time now, I'm confident he'll make an excellent addition to our team :s0155:

Welcome - remember, absolute power corrupts absolutely, but moderator power only corrupts slightly.
:s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112: Good stuff...

Thanks all for the warm welcome all. I am excited to be able to help out any way I can.

Joey said my first duty is to check the blinker fluid on the phpBB and pack all the ip addresses with new elbow grease. I gotta get to that soon, so wish me luck all!

:s0114::s0112::s0114::s0112: Good stuff...

Thanks all for the warm welcome all. I am excited to be able to help out any way I can.

Joey said my first duty is to check the blinker fluid on the phpBB and pack all the ip addresses with new elbow grease. I gotta get to that soon, so wish me luck all!

You can buy a 55 gal drum of elbow grease at Les Schwab. Just drop by and ask the youngest guy you see for some elbow grease. You'll drive them nuts trying to help you because those kids have never heard the term. :D

Trust me. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads