JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had a Blackhawk carrier with the "drop-away" function. (Sort of pull a rip-cord, and you can drop the whole wretched mess).
Initially I set it up with "International Armor" 4.5mm level 4 plates. A friend of mine showed me a picture of a friend that took 2 AK47 rounds at close range into the center of the chest wearing a ar500 plate, as he was firing. The bullets fragmented and he almost bled to death from arterial cuts in the underside of his arms.
I changed out my front plate to a ceramic, with a soft Kevlar level III backing for both front and rear. This should eliminate this danger.
Now that is all together it just sets in the closet. The few times I think I might need a little something extra, I just slip on my 2nd Chance Level III T-Shirt.

I run a condor PC in coyote. I used to have it setup the way we had it in the Infantry. Finally one day I got smart and realized it's just too heavy.
I used to see AQ running circles around us because they weren't wearing 70lbs.
I slimmed it down to three AR mags and two pistol mags on the PC.
Gonna set my wife up with a Grey Ghost Minimalist PC.
Buy the way these guys sell plates to civilians.

image.jpg

BluForce carrier and that polyester rifle plate ASG, ATL? No more worries about spalling and it weighs nothing

Looks like good stuff. I am tempted to get a 2nd carrier and plate set if I need to bug out. My level IV weigh alot but the PIG seems to carry it pretty well, but going from 20ish lbs to under 10 would be great.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top