JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently purchased a Sig P238 to use as a back up gun or as one to use when im jogging or making a quick trip to the store...

I don't really care for pocket carry and i carry my main gun a G27 or Sig P239 .40 IWB at 3 O'clock. I was thinking of trying out an ankle holster (that would go on my left leg on the inside, so I could access it with my right hand)

Also it is better to Carry a BUG or A few spare mags for your Primary? or do both?

Let the suggestions Begin:)

I've got a p238 too and I've been carrying in the pocket. Although it is comfortable, the draw is pretty lame. I've been thinking of picking up one of these:
<broken link removed>

I'm used to carrying full size in an IWB so this should be great.

AIWB is my primary carry. Fastest response time from any draw situation I can imagine, and since it's a revolver I don't have to worry about a safety or malfunction. Were I to carry a BuG it would be an auto in a slightly larger calibre, SoB carry.

Weak side hip or cross draw. I have plenty of weak side hip holsters from when I broke my strong side hand. Only downside to this is that the significant other might call you "gunslinger" or "Tex" :s0112:

I don't have any suggestions for a BUG but I use a smart carry w/P380 for when I am walking the dogs or jogging/running. Works great for athletic attire as there is no weight on you shorts/pants to pull them down. Stays put even when running. No bouncing or flopping around. Not the gun anyways.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews